Chapter-28

"Now we will decide on what we will do for the festival" the teacher said

We were currently discussing in our class for the school festival. Me and the vice president of the class stood before the teacher's table, facing towards the students while the teacher sat in her chair in the corner.

One student raised his hand.

'PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR MAID CAFE' I internally screamed since my image will be tarnished if I don't volunteer in the festival.

"What if we do a gaming room?" He said.

'that will be rejected but thank you' I internally sighed a relief.

"No we can't do that" the teacher said, fixing her nails with a nail filer.

.............

"Decide it fast. You guys don't have that much days for the festival" the teacher said.

"......any other ideas?" I asked.

'DON'T VOTE FOR MAID CAFE' I tried to imply that from my expression towards the class.

My classmate looked towards me and smirked and raised her hand.

'I don't have a good feeling about this'

"How about we do a maid cafe?"  She said.

"YES!" The boys exclaimed.

'THE FUCK IS UP WITH HER?!'

'I KNOW THAT I WOULD LOOK ✨AMAZING✨ IN A MAID OUTFIT BUT ITS FUCKING EMBARASSING '

"Then its decided. We are doing a maid cafe" the teacher said.

"Okay" I smiled, trying not to let them see my anger.

"Sensei!" That girl raised her hand.

"Should we hang individual maid dress photos in the cafe? It will look pretty!" that bitch said.

"Do whatever you want" the teacher said, not bothering.

The bell rang, dismissing us. The teacher walked out. I walked towards my seat and sat down, preparing to pack my bag.

That bitch walks near me, her minions following her.

"I can't wait to see how trashy four eyes looks in that maid outfit" she laughed. Her minions laughed too.

'calm down y/n. Calm down'

"Oh?~looks like the trash can't even speak now. Let's go girls. I have some shopping to do to look pretty. Of course I'll be the prettiest one." she said leaving.

I clenched my fist, my pencil breaking.
I sighed, knowing I can't take revenge directly.

'ugh this is frusturating'