PRESENT 3 (adult)

3rd person pov

Its been a month since Kazutora got out of jail. He was working for Chifuyu in the pet shop. He also found out that Baji woke up a year before he got out of jail and after many things, Baji was now getting physiotherapy in the hospital. Everytime was going great for him except one, it was a thing which kind of made him feel a bit sad and empty. No matter how much Chifuyu tried to assure him, his wavering heart failed to be assured.

"Cute" Kazutora mumbled as he petted the cat who was playing with him. It oddly reminded him of a certain someone.

"Kazutora" Chifuyu called after sending away his last customer for the day.

"Hmm?" Kazutora replied, looking at his manager and friend.

"Did you finish feeding the cat?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah" Kazutora replied, walking towards him.

"Do you really not want to talk to her?You know....it's not her fault that she had to go overseas" Chifuyu asked.

"I know....I am just afraid that if I talk to her I'll want to see her" Kazutora sadly smiled at the last part.

"Time to close up then" Chifuyu said, trying to avoid the awkward silence. Kazutora nodded and walked towards the entrance of the shop. Kazutora mopped the floor while Chifuyu arranged the pet products.

"Ni....chan?" A female voice spoke from behind Kazutora. Kazutora turned around to look at the lady who looked kind of familiar. The young lady started at him with wide eyes and the jumped on him, making him almost fall.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She yelled, wrapping her hands and legs around his body. The sound of the mop falling on the floor frightened Chifuyu as he dropped the packet of cat food he was holding.

"Uh-I am sorry but do you mind letting me go?it makes me uncomfortable and its inappropriate-I think you mistook me for another person" Kazutora said. The lady pulled away from him and pouted.

"You don't remember me?" She asked in a sad tone. Kazutora shook his head, implying a no.

"You are back? Did you finish early?" Chifuyu's voice asked. He was leaning beside a wall.

"Yeah-well-you know-I MAY HAVE JUST RAN AWAY FROM THE MEETING!" The lady yelled, closing her eyes. She knew that she couldn't lie to Chifuyu.

"I am telling Baji" Chifuyu said.

"HEY DON'T- I MADE MY SECRETARY ATTEND IT INSTEAD BESIDES THE MEETING WOULD GO FOR ANOTHER WEEK SINCE THE OLD PEOPLE THERE WERE SO BORING-DON'T TELL NI CHAN!JUST THIS ONCE-PLEASE!" Y/N bowed, requesting Chifuyu.

"Fine fine, but you owe me yakisoba" Chifuyu said, walking towards her and then patting her head.

"Welcome home" he said.

"Wait-Baji..nii chan?-Y/N?" Kazutora questioned, looking at the lady.

"Took you long enough" Y/N replied, crossing her hands.

"I'll give you two some space" Chifuyu said and walked out.

"It's you?..its really you?" Kazutora asked as his eyes lit up.

"No. Chifuyu and  I am playing a prank on you" y/n sarcastically stated. Kazutora suddenly pulled her by her shoulder and brought his face closer to her neck, smelling the familiar fragrance of the body wash.

"It's really you. I missed you" Kazutora smiled, pulling away and cupping her face.

"I missed you too" Y/N smiled back as they both stared at each other.

"WAIT NO-STOP-"Y/n said, pulling away from Kazutora.

"Why did you refuse to talk to me over the phone? Who the fuck do you think you are? Making me wait for fucking 10 years and then refusing to talk with me over the phone because I wasn't present with you in real life" I complained.

"I am sorry-I was.....scared" Kazutora confessed.

"You know you made me seriously worried. If it was not for Chifuyu nii san telling about what you did each day I would had really gone crazy on the thought that you met someone else" y/n vented.

"I'll only ever love you" Kazutora answered, making Y/N become red.

"I-you are the...only one for me to" she mumbled, looking away. This sight made Kazutora chuckle.

"ANYWAY-YOU ARE IN FOR A LOT. OKAY? YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR MAKING ME WAIT 10 YEARS.  GET READY FOR A DATE TOMORROW AND THE  DAY AFTER TOMMOROW AND. THEN THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW AFTER TOMORROW!-" She exclaimed. She was so excited to see him that she couldn't think properly. Kazutora smiled at her as he studied her face. Her voice was a melody for him. He gave in to his thought and leaned in for a kiss, interrupting him. He wrapped his hands around her waist. Her hands went through his hair as their lips moved in sync.It wasn't one of those spicy passionate kiss they have had in the past-but it was a sweet passionate one. Both of them pulled away after a while, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"I'll make up to you for making you wait"
Kazutora said, looking at her eyes.

"You better" Y/N replied before going for another kiss.

Extraaaaa

Y/n's phone rang, interrupting the couple's sweet reunion kiss. She still ignored it and continued kissing Kazutora. She knew who was calling her and about what.

"You should pick it up" Kazutora said, pulling away.

"I can call them back later" she said, moving her face forward for another kiss.

"It may be something important. We can continue it later" Kazutora said, backing his face.

"You are mean" y/n pouted and finally picked up her phone. Kazutora smiles again and patted her head.

"What?" Y/N answered her call.

"WHERE ARE YOU? THOSE OLD GEEZERS CHEW ME OUT BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE! PLEASE SAVE ME! COME BACK!" Y/N secretary cried on the phone.

"I am not going back there. I'll live here. Tell them that the meeting's over and that if they still want to get in touch with me, they should visit me here " y/n answered, she was kind of pissed.

"..okay. but you have to deal with their responses" the secretary spoke.

"Alright. Keep my next  two weeks' schedule free. I need to do something. No question " Y/N said and hung up.

"You shouldn't push back your work just because of me" Kazutora said.

"I am not pushing it back. I don't have anything important for the next two weeks anyway" Y/N replied, hugging him as Kazutora gave in.

------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you here alone? Where's Kazutora?" Baji asked chifuyu, Kazutora would come to visit him along Chifuyu wearing a black hoodie so that nobody recognised him.

"He's having a little reunion with y/n. She has become quite straightforward. She jumped onto Kazutora and Kazutora didn't recognise her so he politely asked her to fuck off, But I intervened though, to help Kazutora indirectly recognise
Y/N. Man, kids sure grow up fast. She was so little and now she's dating a man" Chifuyu said like a proud father.

"Eh? What? Y/n came back? Did she ran away from her work? WAIT-SHE'S ALONE WITH HIM? WHAT IF THEY ARE DOING INDECENT THINGS?! CAN'T YOU BE MORE PROTECTIVE?!" Baji lectured, if it was not for Chifuyu, he was about to run away from the hospital.