Chapter-51

"What are you doing here? With them? " A dark voice asked as I was pulled from behind.

"Kazutora..?" I questioned, looking at the boy who pulled me into his chest. He was wearing his white jacket and beside him were two other people. One of them was wearing a mask and has a hoodies on and the other one had 2015 boy's haircut with a blonde streak in middle.

"Weren't you going shopping? ' He asked. He didn't look like he was playing round. I didn't want to lie to him so I was basically really fucking nervous to the point that it scared me because he would misunderstand and I can't tell him the truth either. He suddenly cupped my jaw firmly and pulled me closer, staring at my eyes.

"Did you cry?" He asked.

"Did they make you cry?" He asked.

"Hey. Calm down man. You are scaring her" Chifuyu said in concern as he tried to pull me out of Kazutora's clutches by my hand.

"Don't fucking touch her" He stated, slapping off chifuyu's hands and holding my hand.

Kazutora then turned towards me.

"Did I scare you? I didn't mean to scare you" Kazutora asked, looking at me with a sad puppy reaction.

"Ehh? Of course not. You didn't scare me. You walked and started questioning me from nowhere, that kind of surprised me. And they didn't make me cry don't worry" I said, ruffling his  hair.

"Kazutora. You are pathetic" The 2015 hairstyle boy with a blonde streak in middle said in a bored tone.

"If you ain't going to start a fight. I am. I am itching topunch somebody. Aren't you from toman?" The same boy asked, walking towards chifuyu. He punched chifuyu before chifuyu could answered.