4

I tried to zip the back of my dress but it was in vain. No matter what I did, I couldn't reach it. I turned a little bit to see the side of the chain and tried to zip it again. I failed again.

"CHIFUYU NII SAN!-I AM  CHANGING-GET OUT!-" I yelled, covering my chest as  the door slightly opened, revealing my boyfriend.

"Sorry" Kazutora said, immediately looking down after looking at me.

"Hey-wait-Kazutora" I called. He immediately stopped.

"I need help. Can you?-" I said, turning around and pointing to the zipper at the back.

"Why are you acting so shy-like-you already saw me naked, twice" I said with pink tints on my cheek.

".... Alright" he replied, closing the door and walking towards me. I turned towards the mirror as he zipped the back of my dress.

"You look pretty" he said, putting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"You look good in that suit too" I smiled. He leaned towards my upper neck but I covered his mouth with my hands to stop him.

"I somehow covered that hickey with foundation. Don't do it right now. I don't want people to be asking me about the marks" I said.

"I understand" he said, pulling away and hugging me by my neck. Although, his voice was kind of a in disappointment tone.

"Thank yo-uh" I said but it turned out as a little moan was he pulled me closer to his chest and then leaned forward towards my under jaw, kissing, nibbling and sucking on a spot.

"Mm" I tried my best not to let out a moan.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS ITS TIME TO GO! COME DOWN! Y/N! KAZUTORA!"  Chifuyu's voice yelled through the house as Kazutora pulled away.

"Its time to go" he smiled. I looked towards him, feeling kind of unfair as he left me.

"I'll be the top when we get home" I said after stopping him by his hand. He looked towards me, flustered.

"I will push you to the point you'll be begging me" I threatened him.

"GUYS!" Chifuyu's voice yelled again.

"Let's go" I said as I walked put of my room.

/////////////////////////////Timeskip//////////////////////////////

"Y/NNNN!" Emma cooed as we hugged.

"EMMA!" I cooed back.

"How can you even walk after those marks" she whispered against my ear, making me red as the memories flooded my mind. She and Hina helped me pick up this new dress and uh yeah-they saw some of the many marks and I ended up telling them.

"I-where's hina?" I asked, pulling away.

"She's-right there!" Emma said, searching in the crowd. We should sit down, she and takemichi are talking to another person. We all a seat. The seating was like

         Hina   Emma  Y/N
Takemichi                   Kazutora
              Chifuyu   Draken

"Y/NNNNNN! EMMAAAA!" Hina cooed as we hugged her by turns and taked for a while. After that, we all took our assigned seats.

"I can't wait for your wedding!" I cooed.

"Mee too!!!It's going to be so funnnn especially the bachelorette partyyyy.  You want to hire strippers?" Emma asked. She was obiously kidding. Draken, Chifuyu and Takemichi choked on the cold refreshment they were drinking.