Chapter-60

FUCKING SHIT'  I cursed in frusturation and kicked the speaker, brusing my foot. In desperate attempts I pulled off the wire connected to the speaker and rejoined it again.

'PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK-FUCK-PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK'

'IT WORKED!-'

On hearing the loud sound of the sirens comming from the speaker, I desperately turned towards the window. The fight was paused and a black haired boy was on the ground while the people on that area were running away.

'NO-'

'CAMERA'

I picked up the camera that was laying on the ground but it wasn't turning on and the lense was broken.

'UGH NO-NO-'

'PLEASE NO-NO-DON'T'

Tears spilled uncontrollably from my eyes as I ran down. My bruised knee and leg hitting a sharp pain through my body. But it wasn't more important than my brother's life.

3rd person pov

"NII CHAN!" Y/N yelled as she reached the area. On hearing her yelling, everyone looked towards her. Chifuyu shook his head when he saw y/n and looked away as Y/N kneeled down beside him. He looked down and retracted, giving the siblings some space.

"What are you doing here?Why is your knee scraped?..................................or am I hallucinating?.. pathetic" Baji asked as his sister came into his view a few moments after he told Chifuyu to take care of his sister for him.

"YOU ARE BLEEDING SO MUCH!-AMBULANCE-FUCK I DON'T HAVE MY PHONE-SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE1" Y/N exclaimed in panic as she frist tried to stop his bleeding by applying a little pressure on his stomach where he was stabbed.

"I called the ambulance a bit ago" Takemichi said and Y/N nodded.

"Augh-I need a cloth-we need to hold you off till the ambulance comes- She continued mumbling in desperation, looking at her surroundings.

"Give me your jacket" She said, running and then pulling Kazutora's jacket down. Kazutora was too panicked to speak, he didn't knew how to act or how to comfort her or even how to handle the situation. He stared at nothingness as he let his girlfriend take his gang jacket from him.

"The police will come soon. You should leave" baji said.

"YOU WON'T DIE-YOU'LL LIVE! YOU HAVE TO LIVE" Y/N continued mumbling as she took the jacket and placed it over his wound, applying pressure on it.

"That-Those sirens were of sound recording. I knew you were having a fight-so much blood. Stop bleeding. Please just stop bleeding" Y/N said.

"N/n. N/N. N/N! " Baji called to his sister after mustering every ounce of energy he had. He wanted to interoggate her on what she just said but, it just wasn't the time to do that. He needed to calm her down and then send her away. He doesn't want her to look at him with that expression.

"Don't cry. You'll ruin my cool ending. I don't want to look so uncool infront of the guys" He smiled, hoping to comfort her.

"DON'T SAY THOSE STUFF! YOU'LL FUCKING LIVE! YOU WON'T DIE!  " Y/n yelled, she was in deep panic as tears uncontrollably spilled through her eye. the flashbacks of her brother's dead body from her last life haunted her. The sound of police sirens stopped, indicating that the recorded sound of her phone was over.

"Hey-calm down.. N/N." Baji spoke, putting his hand over hers.

"Everyone dies at some point of life and you know that. And even if I am not there, Chifuyu can still take care of you. I don't want to admit this but he'll probably make a better brother than me. Ah-I'll be finally released off my duties. Taking care of you is exhausting. I would rather have him take care of you than doing it myself" he said, looking at his sister.