Chapter-41

We sat at the dining table filled with food.

'everything looks so good' I drooled.

"Its looks so good right?" Emma asked.

"It does look good" me and hina said in unison. It was seated like

Takemichi Hina
Emma
Kazutora Y/N

A sound of fork falling on the ground came. Kazutora bent down to pick it up.

'last time he hit his head' I thought as I continued to talk to the girls.

I covered the corner of the table with my hand.

'ow'

Kazutora's head hit the back of my hand, pain rushing through my hand.

'fuck. It hurts more than I thought it would'

"Oh-I am so sorry-does it hurt a lot?" Kazutora asked, taking my hand in his.

"Its alright" I smilingly lied.

'it hurts like fuck'

He suddenly pushed the spot lightly, making me wince.

"Why would you do that?!" I said to him as I took my hand.

"Well you lied about it paining" he complained.

"Well, it pains if you touch it okay?!" I said, not knowing what to say.

"Bring an ice pack" Kazutora ordered to Takemichi.

"Huh-?yeah" Takemichi said, standing up. He looked confused and a bit suprised.

"Its fine. Why are you ordering him?Why are you obeying him? Sit down.Lets just eat. Its not that big of a deal you know" I
said.

"But you are hurt" he complained.

"Its fineee. I am telling you" I said as he finally stopped.

"Okay" he sighed.

"Good. Now eat-" I said, as Takemichi's phone rang. Takemichi looked like he had seen a ghost. He hesitatingly picked up the call.

"Yes? She is. We are eating. Okay" Takemichi robotically said and handed it towards me.

"He wants to talk to you" he said.

"Okay.." I said, taking it.

'he could had called me the fuck?'

"N/N! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT LAST NIGHT AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU PICK UP MY CALLS?! AND THEN YOU HAD THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO BLOCK MY NUMBER! YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBL-" He yelled.

"Oi wait!-when did you even call me?" I asked, offended.

"I DID AND YOU PICKED IT UP AND YOU HANGED IT UP SAYING THAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO FUCK KAZUTORA AND CALLED ME A FUCKING COCKBLOCKER!" He yelled.

"Wait-I don't remember-I DID WHAT?" I asked.

"I TRIED CALLING YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK IT UP AND THEN BLOCKED MY FUCKING NUMBER!" he yelled.

" I-SORRY! WE DID NOT FUCK!" I said to him and hanged up before he could yell at me.

"Here" I said handing Takemichi his phone.

"YOU. come with me." I said dragging Kazutora by his hand outside the resturant.

"Now. I need you to tell me what exactly happened last time" I said as he turned red.

"Uh-you-don't remember?-" he asked.

"No. So I need you to tell me" I said, putting my hands over his shoulder.