Chapter-12

"Y/N!" A cheery voice called.

"Yeah, I'll do it" I said to the guy who was responsible for cultural festivals

'why are these cultural festivals so much work and why do I.the prez have to deal with the decisions he IS THE RESPONSIBLE one'

"Hey" I smiled at kazutora

"I brought us yakisoba buns. Who was he?" he smiled, kissing my cheek.

'no.this is embarassing-'

"Someone from the council" I said smiling back, pulling him by his collar.

"Don't kiss me in public!-atleast not in class-!" I whispered in his ear, letting him go

"Why. He should know that we are dating" he smiled innocently, turning his head sideways, his earing making a sound.

"Because"

"Its embarassing-" I said.

He chuckled, kissing my cheek once more, making me red.

'i swear this guy is a sadist-'

"Let's go eat outside where no people are there" I said, taking his hand and dragging him out of the classroom.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Kazutora" I called him

"Hmm?" He asked.

"I won't be able to go on a date on Sunday" I said, running my hand through his hair, he was sleeping in my lap.

"Why" he asked, opening his eyes.

"Family reasons" I said.

"Only Sunday okay? We are still having a date on Saturday and monday" he said.

"We have had dates for like everyday, since the past 2 weeks" I chuckled.

"Don't complain. I know you like those" he said.

"I-SHUT UP. I AM NEUTRAL ON IT. NEUTRAL" I said, panicking.

"You don't like the dates we have on the roof?" He asked, bringing his face closer towards mine.

"It's not like I hate it....I...uh uhm don't..mind..those" I said looking away.

'fuck. This is too much being flustered. What the fuck. Difbdkdkdkls"

"Hmm..so you like those!" He smiled.

"I didn't say that!....You were the one who threatened that you'll tell my secret if I don't date you!" I said as I felt my face heating up more.

He chuckled, sitting straight now.

"I certainly did, but you are the one who told me you like being kissed on the cheek" he smiled brightly, patting my head by his hand and then kissing me on the cheek.

"I-I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT" I lied.

"We-we should head back-its time" I said, standing up.

"Meet yu-you after school" I said, walking towards the hallway.

"Don't be late" he whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around my shoulder and neck.

"See you" he smiled, leaving after giving a light kiss on my neck. Goosebumps travelled through my body.

'what was that-OH MY GOD-DID HE-'

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'shit I am so late'