Chapter-54

I sighed a relief after I took a sip of my cold orange juice and stared at the orange sun from the bench. 

'Finally'

'Some peace'  Kazutora had been beside me from the morning till the end of school after I managed to escape from him somehow. 

'I like him but seeing him everywhere is kinda scary' I thought, having flashbacks. 

////////////////////////////////flashback//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Yakisoba again?" He stated.

"My brother prepared it. Complain when you can finally cook something" I said, taking the chopsticks in my hand. He took my chopsticks away from me after he put his bread beside.

"You are hurt" He said, taking my lunch on his lap.

"What does being hurt has to do with-" I said but he stuffed some yakisoba in my mouth.

"..I can eat on my own" I said after gulping the noodles in my mouth.

"No you can't" He said, putting the noodles infront of my mouth.

"I can" I said, pulling my face away.

"Don't be so stubborn. You yourself said it that I had to take care of you. Eat" He stated.

"Yeah okay, but I can eat on my own. You already took care of me by applying ice pack timely on it" I said.

"Say aaa" He said. I shut my mouth close.

"open your mouth" He said. I kept it shut.

"Y/N, let me feed you" He said.

'ITS EMBARASSING TO BE FED BY OTHER PEOPLE'

"No"I turned my head toward the other direction.

"You shouldn't put too much pressure on your shoulder and hand. Open your mouth now" He smiled. It was one of his warning type smiles. I kept my mouth shut. He pulled away the chopsticks and I looked towards his direction.

'wait-does that mean he gave up? that was quick'  I thought.

"do you want me to feed it to you by my mouth? It won't be gentle though" He stated, completely annihilating my sense of short illusion of victory that I felt. My eyes widened and I looked towards him.

"I was just kidding! you can feed me with the chopsticks. AAAA" I said after a while, opening my mouth. My ears were unexplainably red.

'I should find it gross. Not hot. Doing that is really gross. Gross. but the saying is hot yeah-no gross' I thought as he smiled and  fed me the yakisoba with the chopsticks.

***********************************************************************************************

I signed the paper after checking the report, clicking the end of the pen to close it and putting it beside the report. I stretched my hand looked towards me bag.

'water' I thought as I pushed the chair back.

"Thristy?" Kazutora asked, extending the opened water bottle that was in his hands.

"......Thank you" I said, extending my hand to take it but he pulled it away. He then put the bottle infront of my mouth. I looked at him with a 'are you fucking serious' expression.