Chapter-42

A/n: you weren't expecting that, were you?

We came back to our room, now it was Kazutora and me in one room while Hina, Emma and Takemichi in another because Kazutora thinks that emma will somehow take me 'away' from him.

We got back to the rooms then got changed

"It looks so pretty" I said, looking at the sunset

"It looks so pretty" I said, looking at the sunset. We were sitting on a bed sheet in the beach, enjoying.

We were seated like

Kazutora Y/n Emma Hina Takemichi

"Yeah just like you" he whispered in my ear, making me blush. I fisted the bedsheet and looked down, smiling.

"I should had brought draken" emma mumbled.

"Why didn't you invite him?" I asked.

"I didn't get the chance" she said.

"Invite him next time" Hina said.

"Can't it just be us? Not those guys?" Kazutora asked.

"Let emma have her draken!" I said to him.

"..you'll have to reward me for tolerating them. Okay?" He said.

"Lets see" I said as he whined.

"Y/N, your boyfriend wants 'rewards'. What kind of reward are we talking about?" Emma askes with suggestive eyebrows.

"Huh-what-" I said.

"A reward that she'll never give you" Kazutora said.

"Oh really? Y/n did you tell him about the time we hooked up?" Emma asked.

"What?" Kazutora asked.

"Hey-we never-wait-why did you think I hooked up with emma?" I asked him.

"Well-you always talk about how you like spending time with the girls-so-" Kazutora said.

Emma laughed, along with Hina and Takemichi, but Takemichi stopped laughing after Kazutora glared at him.

"Seriously-your boyfriend actually believed that we hooked up-" she laughed.

"Hey-its not my fault-its your fault for flirting with my y/n everytime I see you together" he explained, pulling me towards him and hugging me.

"Haha-I mean-if we hooked up-why would we tell you-" she laughed.

"You didn't hook up with anyone before right?" He asked me.

"Huh-? WHY WOULD I EVEN HOOK UP?" I asked.

"Good" he said, hugging me and patting my head as I felt unfair for some reason.

"You guys are comedic-I can't-" they laughed.

"Can I half kill them?" Kazutora asked.

"No. I'll kill you" I said as he sighed.