Chapter-55

"You are too much paranoid. Calm down. You won't lose me so easily. I promise. Don't take so much stress" I said.

"I love you too" I said and we stared at each other before sharing a kiss. I shifted my hands toward the back of his head while he held me waist and pulled me closer.

NOW

"Will it rain?" I said, rubbing off the raindrop that fell on my cheek. Kazutora and me were walking down the footpath holding hands.

"it's raining. We should take cover before its worse" I said as a shower of rain fell down on us and I zipped up my school coat.

"I live near" Kazutora said, taking off his jacket and putting it over my head and holding my hand. The rain got heavy  as he ran, taking my hand, not giving me a chance to reply.

"You sure do run recklessly" I said, gasping for air as we stopped infront of a door.

"Sorry..you would had gotten sick if you stayed in that rain.Why did you take off the coat?" He said, looking at me

"Its alright. The coat isn't water proof you know" I said and he opened the door. Both of us were drenched but he was much more drenched than me. 

"You live alone?" I asked, as I opened my shoes and entered the house after giving him his jacket back. 

"No. I live with my mother but she is mostly at work. Make yourself at home" He said and walked towards a room. I stood there, not knowing what to do. I had never been to his house before. I opened my bag and looked inside. Thankfully, my books and the papers were safe. Suddenly, a towel was thrown on my head.

"Wash up" Kazutora said.. I removed the towel from over my head and looked at him. He then handed me a baby blue colored top and a light gray colored shorts. I looked at him with a question mark.

 (a/n its normal shorts. you perverts touch some grass)

"change into them. Your uniform is drenched" He said.

"it's fine, it'll dry. You should wash up and change though" I said and sneezed.

'stop betraying me' I mentally said to my body

"You go first. You can use the washroom in my room or my mother's room" He said.

"You mother's room" I said and he directed me towards it.

////////////////////////////////mini timeskip/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I look like a clown" I asked myself while looking at the mirror. The baby blue top reached till right on my knees and shorts reached a bit below my knees. The waist was loose but it had those strings for adjustment so I could make it work. THANKFULL my undergarments weren't wet because of mine and his jacket.

(a/n kazutora himself wear oversized clothes so the clothes would be too big on her)

'I don't want to go out like this' I thought. I took a deep breath and exhaled. Then I walked out, picking up the basket which had my clothes.