PRESENT2(Takemichi)

(changed sum at the end<3)

(It is recommended to re-read tho)

Anywayyyy.

(I couldnt find any other color on the  pic crew me for the skin tone. Its how I imagine y/n be like-ya'll are free to imagine yourss)

 Its how I imagine y/n be like-ya'll are free to imagine yourss)

Grown up y/n

Takemichi came back to the future, although Baji died, Kazutora didn't kill Baji this time, instead Kazutora tried to protect him from the murderer but failed. So, now, why was he tied up in a chair along with chifuyu and why almost all the members that took part in the fight turn up dead?

Kisaki kicks Chifuyu, stating that he wants them to confess that they are the traitors.

Chifuyu said that he never forgot baji's death and wanted to avenge him. That, he wanted to chase Tetta out of Toman. As Toman is rotten right now, he wanted to clean it and admits he is the traitor. He tries to explain that Takemichi doesn't have anything to do with it, but Kisaki doesn't believe it.

Kisaki shots Takemichi's leg in frusturation.

Kisaki then points the gun against chifuyu's head, asking him to say his last words.

"Takemitchi. TAKEMITCHI!" Chifuyu yells, making Takemichi break away from the pain of being shot.

"In the last years, mikey might have disappeared ,and draken was executed. Almost all the members that took place in the fight were found dead and before we knew it, we got involved in messed-up shit. Then Y/N dissapeared. We might have gotten into fucked up shit but We are still the same inside. Please don't forget about Baji-san's feelings. And.., I am leaving toman to you,partner" Chifuyu spoke as the sound of gunshot echoed through the room, as chifuyu's body fell on the ground from the impact.

"CHIFUYU!" Takemitchi cried.

Irritated, kisaki raised Takemichi's head by the gun.

"Is this all you got?" Kisaki spat, pressing the gun against Takemichi's head more hardly.

"Farewell, my 'hero' " Kisaki said, when he slowly pulled the trigger but suddenly, the lights went out and the gun was kicked out of Kisaki's hand.

"Who are you? " Kisaki spat in hatred after the lights came back in.

Takemitchi looked at the scene that was unfolding. The person dressed in a full bodied outfit kicked the man down towards the ground. It was hard to make out who it was since their face was covered with a hood and a mask.

The person looked towards Takemichi, scaring him, then moved their head towards the other person. The person fisted and released it as they looked towards kisaki.

"Did you do that?" A distorted voice asked.

"What's it to you?" Kisaki said, attempting to distract him and then take the gun.