Chapter-36

A/N: SUPRISEEEEEEE

P.S. I CHANGED THE TITLE TO  "AISHITERU" <it will make sense later on dww:))))>

My eyes shot open.

'was that a fucking dream ?' I thought as I touched my forehead.

'what-' I thought as I found hands wrapped around me and a banana hair coloured boy nuzzling his head in the back of my shoulder.

(This pic is for reference. Not that the ship is being promoted. The only person I ship Gojo with is, myself. Thank you)

"Kazutora....." I mumbled as tears flooded my eyes, not knowing what to do.

'fuck'

'why does it hurt so bad?'

I thought as I wipped off my never ending tears.

"Can't....sleep?.........Y/n?" His hoarse sleepy voice mumbled from behind as I put a hand over my mouth to stop the soft weeping noises.

"Y/N" the spoke after a short while, sitting up.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he softly turned me.

"What happened?" He asked as he made me sit up, facing towards him.

"Did you get hurt somehow? Why are you crying?- Did I crush you in my arms?-I did didn't I-I am so sorry-" He rambled, wiping my tears with his thumb.

"no" I mumbled as I cried uncontrollably.

'was that a dream?'

"Shh it's going to be okay. I am here to kill them and take care of you" he said as he hugged my warmly.

'WAS THAT REALLY A DREAM?'

"Are you okay?" He asked, cupping my face and pulling away, noticing that I didn't hug him back.

"No" tears intensely flowed out of my eyes as my mind played the flashbacks.

'did that really happen or not?' I thought as I cried in Kazutora's warm arms.

"Hey-tell me. What happened?" He asked.

"Did you have a nightmare?" He asked

"I-I don't know-you-you died. And-and it was my fault-even my-nii chan died" I cried again.

'why is it hurting so bad? It has to be a nightmare. Kazutora is right here and I am alive'

"Hey its alright now" he said, cautiously approaching me.

"That was just a nightmare. Shh I will never die on you or even leave you" he said, patting the back of my head.

"It-it was so vivid" I cried.