Recap of DMOL

꧁𓊈𒆜 『𝒮𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇𝓈』 𒆜𓊉꧂

This recap is only for people that have read DMOL and just want to remember what happened before reading Fever Dream. I still recommend doing a re-read of DMOL first or at least reading the recap and the two chapters of DMOL that are titled Present Day Pt1 & Pt2.

For everyone else, take my recommendation and give DMOL a try first since many familiar characters pop up in Fever Dream and the second book will make much more sense that way. I promise you it will be worth it :)

꧁𓊈𒆜 『𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈』 𒆜𓊉꧂

Olivia's: angsty and sad

Neymar's: brazilian party mood

1. take a screenshot

2. go to search on spotify and click on the photo icon

3. load the screenshot et voila!

꧁𓊈𒆜 『𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅』 𒆜𓊉꧂

° ⋆ ✯. • ° ⋆ ┊𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓁┊° ⋆ ✯. • ° ⋆

Olivia, along with three other physics students, Marina, Alex and Peter, from Chromnia University are selected for an internship with the Brazilian football team, headed by professor Jones. The aim of the internship is to study the players from a physics point of view and try to offer insights to better their performance.

When Olivia arrives in Brazil, she is someone that has shut herself off to football, a sport she used to adore and she holds one big, devastating secret. On her first day at the Brazilian compound she meets another training assistant named Juninho, who she has an immediate connection to. But Juninho is secretive too and sometimes erratic around her, hot and cold. It's not until the first official practice that she realizes that Juninho is in fact Neymar Jr, the famous footballer everyone is talking about, the star that will win Brazil its sixth World Cup!

The fallout from the revelation is immediate, but the attraction between Neymar and Liv is undeniable. They are both dating other people, nothing can happen between them while she's working for the Brazilian team and what's more, they are asked to have individual practices together!

Between bitter exes, paparazzi, scavenger hunts, getting stranded in a mountain, trying to navigate the politics behind the game and also advancing through the stages of the World Cup tournament, one thing is clear. This relationship is not going to be easy. But it's sure going to be worth it.

Fever dream picks up right after the end of Dark Moves of Love. After Neymar's devastating injury, Liv comes clean about the secret she was holding for so long. The World Cup is over in the worst way possible but Neymar and Liv are ready for the next chapter. Fever dream alternates between 2014, and their life after the World Cup and 2017, a year and a half after they broke up, when Neymar moves to Paris and joins PSG too.

꧁𓊈𒆜 『𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓅』 𒆜𓊉꧂

I'm so excited to bring the continuation to their story to you and I hope you like it!

Add the story to your library to receive updates when new chapters are published!

To any new readers reading this, do consider going back to DMOL first, it will be worth it!