Chapter 81

Neymar's POV

A tingling sensation in my neck was what woke me up in the morning. I realized it was Liv, planting little kisses on the base of my neck, before finally coming up to my mouth. A soft moan escaped my lips as she kissed me and my whole body was suddenly alert.

I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me, her hair falling to the sides of her face, her eyes, clear and expressive, magnetic. "God, you're beautiful." I whispered, as the sun hit her face, making her glow. She looked unreal and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world that she was in my bed, that she chose me, when she could have chosen anyone.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me up, sitting on my lap. "Kiss me." She said and I did just that, running my hands down her back, pulling her as close as we could get. I kissed her lips and then moved to her shoulder, moving her tank top strap out of the way as she let her head fall back, giving me better access. She was breathing hard and her eyes were closed, and it felt like I was holding the most precious thing I've ever held. She ran her hands up and down my back and suddenly her mouth was in my ear, and she whispered my name, sending chills down my spine.

Sometime later, both of us sweaty and happy, I opened my arms and beaconed for her to join me. She did, and as always it felt like we fit together perfectly. "This may be my favorite way to wake up."

"I bet." Liv said, her hand softly stroking my chest. "You've a few more tattoos than you had two years ago." She commented, looking at the new tattoos is my arms and chest. "Don't they hurt? When you get them."

"Not that much. And honestly, sometimes it hurts in a good way." She looked up to me. "Like this one." I told her, pointing at my stay strong tattoo on my shoulder.

"When did you get that one?" She asked me, but her face betrayed that she knew the answer. She traced the letters with her finger, which made me shiver. "I'm sorry." She told me.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked. "You always told me to be strong. Didn't you?"

She looked up at me. "That is why you got it? I thought... Never mind." She said, kissing my shoulder. "Maybe I'll get one."

"Really? You? I thought you didn't want to do something that you were afraid you might come to dislike."

"Then it has to be something I'd definitely like until I die."

"What about an NJ? You can choose where, but I have some places in mind."

"New Jersey? I've been but I don't think I liked it that much." She said, making me laugh.

"Not what I had in mind."

"What else could it mean? Let me google that." She said, reaching for her phone. "Let's see. No joke? Or maybe nice job? Oh, I know! Nick Jonas."

"Yes Liv, Nick Jonas was what I was thinking. And I'll get OM, to stand for Olympique de Marseille and PSG crushing them in Le Classique."

"That's not bad." She said, laughing. "Although it's a little smug."

"I'm a little smug, in case you didn't know."

"Oh, I know that. Brazilian media says so. Smug, arrogant, impulsive, rude, party boy..."

"Jeez!"

"And still the most wonderful person I know. Kind-hearted, optimistic, ambitious, generous, trusting, caring. Loving." She said, beaming at me. "Truth be told Juninho, I didn't stand a chance against you. From the get-go."

I smiled, remembering that white lie I had told her when we first met. It felt like a different lifetime. "Do you wonder how things would be if I was Juninho and not Neymar?"