03

It was now after school the next day and I have already had a good day at school. I was waiting outside of the boy's bathroom for Ricky and Big Red as they were doing something in there and to be honest I didn't really want to know why.

After around 5 minutes they both come out and Ricky had this horrible smell on him. I had to say something "Rick. I have to say this. What in gods name do you smell like that? It smells disgusting."

"It's called throb. Nini loves it. Last spring, we were at the mall together and this chick ambushed me and sprayed me with throb. When Nini smelt it she was like 'What is that? Never wash this side of your neck again!' so I decided to buy some and put someone," Ricky said.

"Well, I don't think you put a little on though," I said.

"Yeah, I might have used the whole bottle," Ricky said. We then walked to the bomb shelter together. I had to try and stay as far away from Ricky as possible because even though he was my friend, he smelled horrible.

---

We got in the bomb shelter and I was in awe because I have never been inside of it before. It looked amazing and I immediately took some photos of it to show my mum later. I followed Big Red and Ricky over to the seats and then suddenly Ms Jenn said "Can everyone take their assigned seats? Please."

I walked over to my seat which has the name tag of Gabriella Montez on it. I had Ricky to the right of me and Gina to the left of me. Ms Jenn sat down in her seat and then said "Silence your phones!" I then made sure that my phone was on silent, which it was and I then put my phone back in my pocket. Ms Jenn then started speaking again and said "I realise that you all walked in here as strangers."

"Actually EJ's my cousin!" Ashlyn said.

"But after today, you're a family," Ms Jenn said. I could see that Big Red was looking through the script confused. "One tribe committed to lifting this classic film to new heights." Carols had his phone out and his role up to his face and were taking pictures with it. Ms Jenn had to stop taking because we heard the camera shutting. He then put his phone away and the paper back down on the desk. "Please take your neighbours' hands." We all grabbed each other's hands and I saw that EJ wasn't very willing to take Ricky's but he did anyway. "Feel each other's energy. Let the silence speak volumes. In a world full of no, this is a space full of yes." Ms Jenn then starts singing the chorus of We're all in this together.

After she finished I had to turn to Ricky and I said "She completely butchered that song. I seriously have to tell my mum."

"Yeah, I would," Ricky whispered.

---

We were reading the script now and Big Red was struggling to read the stage directions "Sharpay heads for class hears singing. Opens the door to the biology lab. She finds Gabriella and Troy washing their hands. They turn to find there are no paper towels in the dispenser. They..."

Ms Jenn then had to but in and stop him. "Stop. Don't run it all together. Read the punctuation."

"Sharpay comma heads for class period," Big Red said.

Later we were further through the script and Big Red was currently reading "And they are hearing the songs in their heads period."

Ms Jenn then slams her hand down on the desk and said "And that's Act One. Let's take a break. Come here." Ms Jenn motioned me to follow her and Carlos.

I get up from my desk and walk to them. I then say "Yeah. Is everything alright?"

"Yes. Everything is fine. I just want to make sure that you are fine after fainting yesterday," Ms Jenn asked.