15

We eventually move away from each other and we just sat in silence for a few minutes. "Maybe we should um, warm up our voice," I said pointing to the piano," I said to break the tension.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, good idea," Ricky agreed.

"In case we have to sing later, you know?" I said.

"Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi," I awkwardly sang.

"You you you you you you you you you," Ricky sand back, smirking at me.

"Okay, Ricky, let's focus," I said, rolling my eyes playfully. Ricky, chuckled, staring at me. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" Ricky asked while smirking.

"Like the way you are right now," I whined. As I glanced up to look at Ricky, I noticed that Ricky had inched closer to me. "What are you doing?"

"Can I kiss you again?" Ricky asked.

"W-what? Ricky? What if someone comes in?" I panicked.

"I don't care," Ricky whispered. "Can I please kiss you, Al?"

"What if Nini comes in?" I mumble.

"I don't care if Nini comes in. I don't care about her anymore," Ricky said. "Can I kiss you?"

"Rick-" I started.

"Al, Nini. Isn't the person I'm dying to kiss, it's you. I want to kiss you properly. Can you let me kiss you?" Ricky said.

I was unable to form words, so I simply nodded. Within seconds, Ricky had grabbed the back of my neck and he pulled me closer. I felt his lips against mine and he started kissing me and I then kissed him back. I was on top of the world now he was kissing me. He continued to pull me closer and I eventually brought my hands around his neck and one of my hands made its way to his hair. He wrapped his free arm around my waist to pull me closer.

When we slowly pulled away, to catch our breath, we put our foreheads against each other and I just stared into his eyes. We stayed there until the door was opened.

When the door was opened we jumped to the opposites sides of the bench. Big Red then peeked his head in "Hey guys! We're ordering a pizza are you guys good with pepperoni and soy cheese?" Ricky and I both nodded and before Big Red left he then said "Okay cool, and Carlos is looking for both of you... like now."

I glanced over at Ricky as I was still in shock from what had just happened. I couldn't even say anything to Ricky as we both heard Carlos shouting "Ricky! Allie! I need you two, now!"

For the rest of the rehearsal, I couldn't say anything to Ricky about what happened in the dressing room as there were always people around us. I needed to talk to him but I couldn't as I didn't want anyone to eavesdrop on our conversation and find out that we kissed. We ended up having to take the stuff back to East High but at the moment I didn't really care. I just needed to talk to Ricky.

---

We have finally got everything back into the school and Ms Jenn had finally decided to let us go home. I was just beginning to walk home when I saw Ricky's car pull up beside me and he then asked "Do you want a ride home?"

"If it isn't a bother," I said to him. He then shook his head so I climbed into the front of the car and then drove to mine. We drove in awkward silence and when we got outside my house we didn't move or anything. I knew that I would have to break the silence. "So are we going to talk about what happened earlier?"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Ricky asked.

"I don't mind," I said. "So what is going to happen now?"

"I don't know. We could just act like it didn't happen or we could become something else," Ricky said.

"Could we not become an item until we have finished opening night? My mum is deciding if she wants to take the role and she is telling me soon so could we just wait until after opening night?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. That's fine," Ricky said. I then got out of Ricky's car and then walked into my house.

---

I can't believe that I managed to write this chapter in less than 40 minutes. I have 5 chapters left now. I think I can now do it. The last chapter I am going to be posting will be a bonus chapter.