10

I was so excited for today as we were doing the photoshoot for the cover of the program. The clothes that Vanessa sent turned up the day after Homecoming and when I saw them I was so excited. None of the other cast has seen them yet so that means that Carlos hasn't seen them as well. Carlos is going to freak out when he sees my costumes.

When I brought them into school, I went and put them down in the dressing room and then Kourtney saw that I had brought them and said "Oh. Let me have a look."

"Okay. Here is the one that I am going to be wearing for the photo shoot," I said. I then got out an orange cardigan with a yellow/green top and blue trousers.

 I then got out an orange cardigan with a yellow/green top and blue trousers

"They look so good. Carlos is going to freak out," Kourtney said.

"I know. He freaked out over my Homecoming dress so I want to know what he is going to say about these," I said.

"Well, get them on. Carlos has gone to get Ms Jenn and then we are going to start the photoshoot," Kourtney said.

"Okay. Let me get changed then," I said. I then get changed into the outfit and I then walk out and go to the stage.

When I walked out onto the stage I saw Nini and Kourtney standing next to each other and Carlos had his back to me. When Nini spotted me she said "Oh, my gosh, you look perfect! Yes!"

Suddenly, I hear an "Ok, people. Let's do this." I then turn around to see Ricky walking onto the stage.

"Oh, my god! Ricky!" I exclaimed. I was shocked that he looked the way he did. I seriously couldn't take him seriously with the wig on and I couldn't stop laughing.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I can't. There's...There's so much to talk about," I said while waving my hand up and down.

Carlos was laughing at Ricky when he saw him and so was Kourtney. Ricky then asked "Wait. What's funny?" Ricky then flicks his hair to the right to get it out of my face.

Gina then walked out with straight-ish hair and then said "Let's get some air, wildcats!"

"Good morning, Gina," I said with Ricky at the same time.

"Pretty good right?" Ricky asked.

"Troy, you look the best," Gina said. "And Gabriella. You look awesome. You look like V-Hudge just without the hair. And the clothes look exactly like the ones she wears as well."

I walk up to Gina and whisper in her ear "They are the actual clothes she wears."

"Oh, my god. You can't be serious. How did you get them?" Gina asked.

Carlos overheard the commotion and then walked up to us and said "Get what?"

"Have you noticed the clothes that Allie is wearing? They look exactly like the clothes that V-Hudge wears," Gina pointed out.