13

I was just down the other end of the street from Ashlyn's house when I saw Ricky walking with Gina to Ashlyn's house. I don't know why but I felt jealous because of that. It might be because I like Ricky but it might not be. Ricky and Gina entered the house once after another so I decided to continue walking over there. I wasn't extremely happy that Gina and Ricky were spending so much time together but that's what you get for not telling Ricky about how you really feel.

I entered the house probably 3 or 4 minutes after them and when I entered I saw that everyone was sat down around a coffee table in the living room. I saw that they were playing a game so I quickly sat down next to Ashlyn and asked "What are we doing?"

"Oh, we're playing a game that Carlos made up. This side is the West High Knights and the other side is the East High Wildcats," Ashlyn explained.

I then moved over and sat on the floor in front of Ricky. I rested my head on his leg when I sat down as it was comfy. I then listened to Carlos. "There are four basic categories. The Getcha Head in the Frame Trivia Challenge. The Bop Till Your Drop Dance Challenge. Sync to the Status Quo Lip Sync Challenge and Looking for Glee which I thought would be a fun name for the singing challenge because when I was a kid I was obsessed with the show."

"Hey, it still holds up," EJ said.

"Oh. Good. I thought you guys were gonna judge me. Okay, so Knights, you won the coin toss, so you guys get to pick the first challenge," Carlos said.

Big Red then said "Looking for Glee."

"We've gotta do Looking for Glee," Ricky said.

We then quickly discussed it and Ashlyn said "Okay, we're gonna look for Glee."

"Excellent," Carlos said. He then picked up from that pile and said "As fast as you can, please sing the lyrics to What I've Been Looking For to the rhythm of Getcha Head in the Game."

We all then exclaimed and then Ricky, Ashlyn and Big Red tried doing it. They were doing pretty well and I couldn't believe that they could do it.

I then hear EJ say "That was terrible!"

"Congratulations, you get to move four spaces closer to centre stage at east, high," Carlos said. Big Red then moved us forward and it was the other teams turn. "Okay, Wildcats. Take a spin."

"I'm gonna get it," EJ said. "Okay, we're gonna bop."

"Okay. Pick one member from each team," Carlos said.

We then turned to each other and I then said "I want to do it." They all agreed and let me do it.

I then stood up at the same time as EJ and when I saw that he was doing it I smiled. "Your challenge is to stare at your partner and do the Sharpay and Ryan warm-up thing for sixty seconds straight without laughing," Carlos said. I then knew that I was born to do it as my mum has taught me to do it and I do it when I need to let stress out. "Okay. Go!"

EJ and I then did it and I couldn't believe that I managed to hold a straight face while EJ was doing it as it was hilarious to see him do it and fail miserably.

Later on in the night Gina and Nini leave the room and we then decided to take a picture. I was sat on Ricky's lap as there was nowhere else I could go and I thought that it was cute that I was on his lap.

Just before we were going to do a tie-breaker I get a call from my mum so I knew that I had to answer it. I left the room and then answered the phone. (Allie = Italics. Mum = Bold)

Hey mum. What's up?

We have a problem. We might have to move.

Why? There's nothing wrong here. Please tell me that there is nothing wrong.

No there is nothing wrong. Except that someone wants me to be the lead in a movie and that it will take over a year to film so we would have to move.

I then start crying. After all, I don't want to move because I am actually happy here. I don't want to move. Please don't make me move. I'm actually happy here. I have friends that care about me and I don't want to move this close to opening night for the play. Please don't make me move.

I know you don't want to move but we might have to. I know honey but I haven't been in a film for over a year now and my manager is telling me that I have to be in this one.

Can't I just stay with someone else? We could talk over facetime every day.

I know we could but I don't want to get back home at night and not be able to call you because it is past midnight over here.

I see Ricky walk into the kitchen and just stand there but I continued with my phone call with my mum. I don't care if we don't get to talk every night. I just don't want to move.

Allie. We'll talk about this more when you get home tomorrow. I don't want to talk about this over the phone. Mum then hung up the phone and I am just left standing there with tears streaming down my face with my phone to my ear.

I then bring my phone down and Ricky then brings me into a hug and said: "You all right?" I knew that I couldn't say anything else otherwise I would've started breaking down so I buried my head into Ricky's chest and shook my head. Ricky then asked me "Do you want me to take you home?"

"No. I don't want to go home but can we just leave and go to yours," I said.

"Yeah sure. Let me just tell everyone that we're leaving," Ricky said. He then walked off and left me standing there in the kitchen with tears streaming down my face. I then felt my legs weaken but before I hit the ground I feel Ricky catch me. He then picks me up and takes me back to his house.

When we get to his house, I have stopped crying and I could feel my legs become stronger so when we went into his house I got out of his arms and then Ricky led me up to his room. He then sat me on his bed and said "What's wrong?"

"My mum might be making me move. She got a role in a film and they said that it would take over a year to film so she might make me move," I said. I then start crying again. I then say "I don't want to move. I don't want to leave."

"I know. I know. Let's go to sleep and deal with it tomorrow," Ricky said. I then move back on his bed and then lie down on his bed. I then eventually fell asleep with Ricky next to me.