07

I was lying upstairs in my room while I was watching a TV but I then hear a knock on my front door so I quickly got up off my bed and I then ran downstairs to the front door.

When I got to the door, I opened it and saw Ricky standing there. I then said, "Hey, Ricky you alright?"

"No. I'm not. Do you mind if I spend the night? I don't want to spend the night at home today," Ricky said.

"Yeah, sure. Follow me," I said. I then brought him into my room. "Come sit down." I pat onto my bed and then Ricky sits down on my bed next to me. "So what is going on with your family?"

"My mum and dad are getting a divorce. My mum has just gotten back from Chicago and they have just told me that they are getting a divorce. I didn't want to find out like this and I don't know what to do," Ricky said.

He then started crying and I then could tell that he started panicking so I turned to him and said "Hey. Ricky. Breathe. In and out. Breathe with me. In and out." I could tell that he was copying me but it wasn't actually working. I felt helpless and I didn't know what to do so I then thought "Screw it."

I then leant in and kissed Ricky. It didn't last long but when I pulled away Ricky opened his eyes and asked "Why did you do that?"

"I don't know, I read somewhere that holding your breath can stop a panic attack so when I kissed you, you held your breath," I explained.

"Thank you," Ricky said. The two of us didn't move from the edge of my bed. "I'm scared."

"Of what?" I asked.

"That more people are going to leave me," Ricky said.

"Rick. I would never leave you. Yes, you are scared but there is no reason for you to be. Now we should go to bed. I don't have any spare clothes for you though," I said.

"I brought some in my bag. So, where's the bathroom?" Ricky said.

"Down the hall. Take a left and it is the third one on your left," I said.

"Ok. I'll be back in a minute," Ricky said. He then left the room and I realised that I don't have anywhere for Ricky to sleep so I just thought that we could sleep on my bed as it is big enough. 

A few minutes later Ricky walked back into my room in some other clothes and said "So where am I going to sleep?"

"On the bed with me. The bed is big enough for the two of us so we don't have to worry," I said.

We both then lay down next to each other on my bed and we just lay there looking at the ceiling. "Quick question. Do your parents even know that you are staying over here?"

"I texted them but I'm not asking for permission," Ricky said. "Does your mom know that I am here?"

"Nope. She's asleep. She normally lets me stay up after she goes to sleep but I have to stay in my room when she does so I don't disturb her," I say. I then asked, "Do you want to watch a film?"

"Yeah. I don't want to lie here in silence. It's too quiet," Ricky said.

"So what do you want to watch?" I ask.

"Can we watch High School Musical 2? I think I should watch it as I am behind on musical movies," Ricky said.

"Yeah, we can watch it. Let me get the disk so I can put it in," I say. I then get up from my bed and then get the disk to put into the DVD player. Once it was sorted out I jumped back down on my and lay next to Ricky while watching HSM 2.

---

Ashley Tisdale's POV:

I woke up the next morning and saw that it was only 6 am so I knew that Allie would be up for another half an hour so I decided to go and sort her out with some breakfast. I didn't get to wake up before Allie most days as she likes to get up early but I managed to wake up before her today. I decided to make her some breakfast before she wakes up so that she doesn't have to make it herself so I decided to make her pancakes this morning.

By the time I finished making the pancakes it was 6:45 and I was confused as to why Allie wasn't downstairs yet so I decided to go upstairs and check up on her. I walked into her bedroom to find her still asleep but that wasn't the thing that shocked me. It was the fact that Ricky was here and Allie was cuddling him. (This is what they looked like)

I knew that I had to get them up as they had school but before I got them up I knew that I should take a photo which is what I did

I knew that I had to get them up as they had school but before I got them up I knew that I should take a photo which is what I did. I then got them up and let them get ready for school before they came down for breakfast.

Allie's POV:

We had to get ready for school and Ricky had to home to get changed as he didn't bring any clothes with him. I loved that mum made pancakes for me. I really liked them but once I finished them we had to rush to get out of the house as it is nearly time for school. I still managed to get to school on time and when I go there I immediately go to find Ricky so I could talk to him.

I found him after 5 minutes and then we immediately started talking last night but we continued to ignore the fact that we kissed last night.