04

Ricky and I were in the library together and we were trying to get Carlos' attention. Ricky and I decided to throw skittles at Carlos as that was the only way we could think of. Carlos eventually looked up and when he did I saw Ricky silently motion for Carlos to come over here. Carlos walked over and then said, "If you plan on assaulting me, I have to warn you, my mother plays Bunko with the librarian and we will press charges."

"I wanna show you something, okay? Check it out," Ricky said. Ricky then starts dancing.

Carlos then said "Wow. You've been practising. I thought you quit."

"Not doing that anymore. Still not sure on this part," Ricky said.

"You're doing spirit fingers. I want jazz hands," Carlos said showing Ricky where they should be.

"Yeah, he came around to mine last night to get me to help him," I stated.

"Here try it again. Five, six, seven, eight," I said. Ricky then started dancing again.

Ricky then did jazz hands and I then said "Ricky, that's it."

We then practised a few more times before we went over to the bomb shelter. I then decided to go to the auditorium as I wanted to find Ashlyn as I wanted to talk to her. I knew that she would be in the auditorium as she likes to spend her free time there. I walked up onto the stage and I saw Nini and Ashlyn there. They were just talking to each other when I saw them. Ashlyn then starts playing the piano and I just watch them for a bit before I start joining in. I think that I shocked them a bit but I didn't care at that point.

Ricky's POV:

Ms Jenn had tasked me to get Nini, Ashlyn and Allie and I knew that Allie said that she would be in the auditorium so I decided to go there first and when I entered I saw them singing together. I was watching Allie singing with Ashlyn and Nini and I then realised that I didn't love Nini anymore. I loved Allie. I knew that I had to try and stop going for Nini as I wanted Allie. I know that I have only known her for a few days but ever since last night we have gotten closer. Allie looked in my direction after they finished singing and I then said "Um...We're back."

"What?" Allie asked confused.

"Downstairs. Ms Jenn wants to see everyone in the bomb shelter," I said.

Allie's POV:

I was now back in the bomb shelter and I haven't said anything to Ricky yet as I haven't gotten the chance to yet. We were all crowded around a box that Ms Jenn was opening. Ms Jenn was unwrapping the bubble wrap and once she unfolded it all I see that it was a replica of Gabriella's phone in the first film. "Here it is, people," Ms Jenn said.

"Is that a garage door opener?" Seb asked.

"No, Seb. This is Gabriella's phone. From the film," Ms Jenn said. Everyone started gasping and freaking out a bit. "I play on creating a time-capsule display in our lobby. If they can have 40 sports-ball trophies, we deserve a little movie museum. Okay people, enough dazzle. Fetch your scripts, please."

I got up and went over to my bag and grabbed my script and my highlighter. I then realised that I could try and find something from my mum's stuff as I knew that she tried to take a lot of stuff from the set. I walked back over to the group and went and sat by Ricky. Ms Jenn then said "Places from the top of the ski lodge!"

---

 I didn't realise that I nearly finished the chapter so I am sorry for it being so short.