09

I was finally finished getting ready I was extremely excited as I looked exactly like my mum in HSM 3. I don't know why but I did.

Mum has taken pictures of me in the dress and she was now taking me back to school

Mum has taken pictures of me in the dress and she was now taking me back to school. I was excited to see what the other theatre kids thought of my outfit.

When I got out of the car, I walked into the school and then got into the line for the dance. I then heard Mr Mazarra say "Next" and I then walked up to the table.

I then said, "The first name should be Allie and the last name should have nothing."

"Ah, yes. The student with no last name but is my favourite," Mr Mazarra said.

"Yep, that's me," I said.

"Well, nice to see you. Looks like you're on table 10 with the other theatre kids. Take a picture on your way in," Mr Mazarra said. I then walked away with my ticket and took a picture before walking into the gym and taking a seat with my friends.

I then decided to announce my presence as no one has noticed me yet. "Hey everyone."

"Hey, Allie," they all said.

Suddenly, Gina and EJ walk up to the table and Gina then said "Excuse us. Are these seats taken?"

We didn't say anything else but then Carlos suddenly said "OMG. Allie. I love your dress. Where did you get it? It looks exactly like the original."

"It is the original dress. I have a friend who is friends with Ashley Tisdale and she let me wear it for tonight," I said.

"Woah, that's so cool," Carlos said.

"I know. I love the dress as well," I pointed out. I then saw that Carlos didn't look happy at all. "Carlos. What's wrong?"

"Seb hasn't turned up yet and I don't know what to do," Carlos said.

"He'll show up, okay?" Ashlyn said trying to comfort Carlos. "Maybe he just hit traffic."

"We live in Salt Lake City. There hasn't been traffic since the two-thousand two Winter Olympics."

"Don't assume Seb stood you up. Okay?" Ashlyn said. "Maybe he was just in a farming accident."

"Not helping," Carlos said while looking towards the entrance.

"Could you get me some punch, babe?" Gina said while rubbing EJ's arm.

"S-sure babe," EJ stuttered. He then got up from the table and went to get the punch.

"Hey, n-not to intrude of date night but you can do better than EJ," Ricky said.

I then hit his arm and then said "Ricky, that's not nice."

"That guy. That guy's bad news," Ricky continued.

"You're not exactly one to give relationship advice. And when I want your opinion, I'll ask," Gina said.