05

It was later that day and I couldn't find my phone. I couldn't tell my mum that I needed picking up so I had to walk home. I walked into the house and mum turned to me and said "Are you all right? You didn't text me to pick you up."

"I couldn't. I don't have my phone as I don't know where it is," I said. "I asked Ms Jenn and Carlos if they knew where it was but they didn't know where it was so I am now freaking out. But can you take me into school 2 hours early as I want to find it before school?"

"Yeah, sure. I know how much your phone means to you," mum said.

"Thanks. I appreciate it," I said. I then went up to my room to freak out for a bit before coming downstairs to have dinner.

---

The next day, I got to school just as they opened. There was still 2 hours till school starts and I want an hour to relax before school starts so when I got into the school I started looking everywhere for it.

It took me early an hour to find my phone and I found it in lost and found. I saw that I had a text from Gina asking I we could come in early so she could talk through a new idea. So I went over to the bomb shelter to see that Ms Jenn was the only one there. I decided to walk in and when I put my stuff down she noticed that I was there. "Oh. Good, you're here," Ms Jenn said.

"Yep. I've been here for an hour already looking for my phone. I found it thought," I said. 

"Great. Well, it looks like Gina is here now," Ms Jenn said.

We then spent the next hour talking through ideas for a dance for Status Quo. I was dancing with Gina and doing the same moves as her as I could keep up easily. An hour went by and everyone was where except Nini. 

Gina and I were dancing the new choreo when Nini walked in. The music then stopped and we walked over to Carlos to talk about it while Ms Jenn dealt with Nini. I walked over to Ricky as Gina was going to be working with Nini to teach her the dance as we wanted Kelsi dancing with us in the scene.

"Hey Ricky," I said while walking to him.

"Hey, Allie. You didn't text me last night. Why?" He asked.

"I lost my phone yesterday and so did Nini apparently but I have been here for 2 hours looking for it and I found it after an hour of being here," I said.

"Wow, so you have been here for a while," Ricky said.

"Yep. However, something doesn't add up. Gina probably knew that my phone was missing so she scheduled an early rehearsal which she thought that I would miss so she could change the choreography," I said.

"Yeah, that does seem a little worrying," Ricky said.

Ricky then saw Nini walk past and put her stuff down so Ricky said "I'll be back in a minute." Ricky then walked up to Nini and then he started talking to her. I saw that Ricky didn't get to talk for her for long as she walked past her and had to get to work. Ricky then walked back to me and then said "So, I'm guessing you haven't had a chance to listen to my voicemail yet."

"Nope. I haven't gotten a notification that I have a voicemail. Let me just check it," I said. I then walk away from Ricky and then checked my emails. Saw that I didn't have any voicemails so I walked back over to Ricky and said "No. I don't have any voicemails. What did it say?"

"Oh. It doesn't matter. It wasn't anything important," Ricky said.

"Ok," I said. I then went back to Gina and Nini and I then taught her the dance.

---

Later that night, I was spending time at Ashlyn's house and we were just talking about the play. Ashlyn then said, "So, why doesn't anyone know your last name?"