19

After we finish singing the crowd goes wild and gives us a standing ovation. I wasn't paying attention to them as I was still looking into Ricky's eyes. We don't separate for a few seconds and when we do we walk off opposite sides of the stage.

We all then quickly got changed into our curtain call outfit and then we had to get back to the stage. The orchestra was playing their instruments on the stage. Ricky and I were standing next to each other waiting for our cue to enter the stage.

Ricky then turns to me and says "Can I ask you a question?"

"Uh, can it wait until after we bow?" I ask him.

"Yeah," Ricky said. He then grabbed my hand and we both entered the stage together. After we entered the stage the crowd started to go wild. Ricky bowed first and then turned to look at me while I curtsied for the audience. I don't know why but Ricky pushed me forward so I could get more applause.

I then moved to the other side of Ricky and started dancing and singing along to We're all in This Together. "We're all in this together. When we reach. We can fly. Know inside. We can make it. We're all in this together. Once we see. There's a chance. That we have and we take it. Wildcats sing-along," we all sang along. I then had a really good idea so I went up to Gina and whispered in her ear. I then run off stage and get something while Gina gets Ms Jenn. I see Gina drag Carlos and Ms Jenn onto the stage while I am making my way towards them.

I then hand Ms Jenn the tray while saying "You know what to say."

Ms Jenn then smiled at me before turning to face the audience and saying "Is that the last apple?" The audience clap, whistle and cheer more at that point.

"This is kinda the best," Ricky said.

"Oh, honey, wait till you see what I picked for the spring musical," Ms Jenn said. I then turned my head and looked at the scout for YAC and I see her getting her stuff and leaving. I then turn to look at my mum and see her giving me a thumbs up. I then grab Gina's hand before we all stand in a line and bow one after the other. The crowd then goes wild and gives us a standing ovation.

Ricky and I then turn to look at each other and we hug each other.

---

A bit later we were all in the bomb shelter and Kourtney walks in and said: "Okay if you guys stay in here any longer, your parents are gonna riot in the lobby."

"Well, I guess they will have to wait as I have been keeping a secret from all of you except Big Red and Ricky since the start of the year," I said to them.

"By any chance, is it your last name?" EJ asked.

"Yep. I have always had a problem with it and my mum moved us here so I could have a quiet final two years of high school before I went to college. She knew that I didn't like the paparazzi or anyone like that so that is why she moved us down here," I said.

"Wait, so your mom is famous or something like that?" Carlos asked.

"Yep. You all are probably going to freak out especially you Carlos but um... Seb, you actually met her earlier," I said.

"No... No. Please tell me your joking," Seb begged.

"Nope. I'm not," I said.

"Your mom is seriously Ashley Tisdale!" Seb exclaimed.

Once Seb said that everyone started freaking out and I then walked out of the room and saw my mum standing by the door. I then said to her "You can come in now. They're all freaking out."

"I can tell," mum said.

She then walked into the room and I then said "Guys this is my mum Ashley Tisdale. Mum this is." I then started pointing to everyone while saying their names. "Carlos, Ashlyn, Seb, you met him earlier, Gina, EJ, Nini is somewhere else, and Kourtney. You know Big Red and Ricky."