20 - Bonus Chapter

I was excited for tonight as Ricky and I are going on our first date. At the moment I am getting ready for the date and I have my curling wand in my hair, curling my hair and all I needed to do after is get dressed. I didn't really want to wear make-up as I don't wear make-up and I would only wear it if I was in a play.

Around 10 minutes later I finished curling my hair and I got dressed. I thought that I looked cute and I now just needed to get my mum to pin my hair up. I then got dressed and went downstairs to see my mum sat on the couch watching something. I then turned around and asked "Hey mum. Can you put my hair up please?"

"Yes, I can," mum said. I then sat down in front of her while she does my hair.

5 minutes later she has finished with my hair and I am now ready to go on my date with Ricky. (What she is wearing below.)

(Not the bag, Starbuck coffee and scarf

(Not the bag, Starbuck coffee and scarf.)

Just as I grabbed my phone and purse the doorbell rang and I knew that Ricky was there. I ran towards the door before my mum could reach it and I managed to.

When I opened the door I saw Ricky standing there with his hands in his pocket. I had to think that he looked really handsome standing there. "Are you ready to go?" Ricky asked me, taking me out of my daydream.

"Yep," I then turn around and shout to mum "I'm going. Don't wait up for me." I then took Ricky's hand and left the house. I then got into Ricky car and then we headed off for our date.

I had no clue what Ricky has planned but I was excited as this was my first date ever. I think that we are going to be outside as Ricky told me to wear something warm.

After 15 minutes of driving, Ricky pulls over and then turns off the car. "What are we doing?"

"We're gonna half to walk a bit but everything should be set up by the time we're there," Ricky said. We both then got out of the car and we started walking. I didn't pay attention to the surroundings but I realised that we are going to be walking through the woods. I haven't told anyone this but I am afraid of walking through the woods at night because it is creepy so I grab onto Ricky's arms tighter but I don't think that he noticed.

It took us around 10 minutes to walk through the woods and once we exit we come to a clearing and I see a picnic set out with fairy lights nearby to light up the area. I thought that it looked really cute. "Ricky. This is great," I said.

"Come. Sit down. I asked your mum what foods you liked and then gave the list to BIg Red so he could sort it out," Ricky said.

I then looked into the picnic basket and saw all of my favourite foods in there. "This is great. I love it. Thank you," I said. I then kissed Ricky and then we began eating the picnic food.

---

We were now making our way back to my house and I had to say that this was the best date that I am going to have. I just can't believe that Ricky did that for me. Throughout the night Ricky and I were talking and laughing about a lot of things like the strange and weird things that the HSM cast have done. I really enjoyed the date.

When we pulled up outside my house, I turned to Ricky and asked "Do you want to come inside and stay the night?"

"If that's ok?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah, it is. Come on," I then got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I knew that my mum would be asleep by now so I grabbed the spare key that we keep outside and I then unlocked the door and walked inside.

Ricky and I walked up into my room and I then went to get changed in my bathroom. I let Ricky change in my room as I had to do other things in the bathroom.

Once I come out of the bathroom, I see Ricky lying on my bed so I decided to run and jump onto my bed. I don't know how but I landed next to Ricky when I was aiming for Ricky but I didn't care as I was on my bed. I then laid my head down on Ricky's chest and I managed to fall asleep while listening to Ricky's heartbeat.

---

Sorry, it has taken me a while to get this chapter out. I have started college and I have already had to do 2 bits of homework for each subject that I am taking so I am only going to be able to write on the weekends.

Also, I can't believe that I have finished this book. Thank you to everyone who has read this book.