Chapter 2

"Always smile back at little children, to ignore them is to destroy their beliefs that the world is good".
- Anonymous.

After what seemed like hours of waiting for their friend to join them, Tzuyu heavied a long breath muttering a loud 'Finally' for everyone to hear.

"Looks like we won!" Sana grinned evily towards the other three who made their way towards the group of 4 who was standing at the entrance of the SunBeam kindergarten gate.

At this Rosé snorted "Yea we were stuck because these two dumbasses argued 'that their stomach was calling out of them to feed them' so we- no wait I was forced to stop at a small cafe, grabbing a quick snack" Tzuyu rolled her eyes with Y/n shaking her head and Sana snickering at the said reasoning of the other two brown haired girls.

"Really?" Sana asked them not even amazed by how much they can keep on eating. "Not surprised" Mina said before waking ahead and into the said Kindergarten with Tzuyu, Sana, Rosé, Y/n following her.

(With the thought of excitement if she could see all those cute little kids again)

Momo and Lisa just shrugged like they didn't care and tugged along them like a lost puppies.

-

"I bwet she was a bad man who was going to take us awey!" Exclaimed the boy named Minjae towards his friends. A few gasps were heard from the other kids and with some frown on their faces.

"You mean a thwief Minjae-iee?" Hyunwoo loudly gasped once again. Making Minjae nod his small head in agreement.

"That's rude Minjae-ah!" Scolded Jiwon shaking his and 'tsk'-ed a bit.

"But hyung!" Minjae whined. "Not buts and first she is not a man but a 'woman' and second Hyunwoo-iee not a thief but Minjae-iee is referring to a kidnapper" Hajoon the slightly smarter among them all said. Making Hyungwoo's face went into an 'o' and a muttered 'whatever' from Minjae.

"Yeah! Jae-iee that's bad she saved us from getting scolded!" Jia scolded him placing her small index finger between his forehead.

"But Noonaaaa!" Minjae whined then cutely huffed when he recieved a slight glare from Jia and sat down on his seat beside a quite Daehyun who was silently listening to his brothers and sisters with sparkling eyes.

"Yeah! I Agree with hyungs and noona, she was a pretty lady Minjae-iee!" Yohan said shooting up from his seat and waving his small arms above his head cutely sideways, but yelped and ran behind his Jiwon-hyung when he recieved a cute yet dangerous glare from the huffing and scowling Minjae.

"Yeah me too! I agree! She seems prewtty and nice too!" Minji chimed in joining their little conversation.

They all got inside the building on time thanks to their Jiwon-hyung and Hajoon-hyung, and now they were all inside their classroom. Their group was seated in their regular places. Some other kids were drawing on the other side of classroom, some were playing with their friends and some were peeking out of the classroom door like a watchman.

They were sitting around making a circle or rather a square with an extended bench, with Minjae and Daehyun together on one table, Jia and Jihoon on the front of Minjae and Daehyun's table, Jiwon and Yohan on the left side of them, and behind them were Hajoon and Hyunwoo. With Minji with Daeun on the table right to the centre one's.

"Yeah the lady seemed prewtty!" Jihoon agreed shyly to which other kids smiled at him, making the girl beside her- Jia to pat his head like a cute adorable puppy.

"Yesss! Jihoon-iee!" Said Jia and smiled towards the younger one.

"But remember dada told us to not to talk to straingers!" Minjae once again exclaimed hurriedly proving his point right.