Chapter 21

"I could start fires with what I feel for you"
– David Ramirez.

"But it's not how you mix a batter!!"

"Why? What wrong with this?"

"If you hold the whisker with both your hands then who will hold the bowl!!"

"Huh? That's what Jungkookie is for"

Jungkook snorted replying a quick "No"

"And Jungkook wait! That's salt!" Y/n exclaimed, Jungkook stopping and grinning sheepishly "They look same"

Y/n heaved a sigh, Daeun giving her a small smile to cheer her up which made her smile back at her looking over at the bickering duo mixing the batter, "Do they feed you all well?" She asked concerned.

Hajoon and Jiwon giggle, Hajoon reassuring her, "Trust me Noona they are usually not this clueless" Jiwon glanced back at the two adults and added "Or not always this dumb" Y/n laughed along with Daeun, Hajoon and Jiwon.

"They are just acting innocent because they need attention" Jia snickered. "I agree with unnie" Daeun quietly giggled.

Y/n along with the four kids was in charge of making Chocolate cake.

And Taehyung and Jungkook along with Daehyun, Jihoon and Hyunwoo were making a Strawberry cake. As per Hyunwoo's, Jia's and Minjae's wish.

Minjae, Yohan and Hyunwoo were decorating the already made Pineapple cake with Mina and Rosé.

"But daddy's a pretty good cook" Jiwon said proudly. "Yeah a pretty plus good cook" Jia giggled.

"I would like to try some of his cooking sometime then" Y/n said happily to the two proud Kim's.

"Y/n!!" Taehyung whined gaining their attention, "could you help me please?" He asked hopefully to her.

Jungkook frowned "Then what am I for?" He asked.

Taehyung shrugged "You are of no use. Beside I want someone pretty and expert" He smiled and winked at her, and turned to Jungkook continuing "And you are neither of that."

"You did not just!"

"Y/n?" Taehyung whined once again, ignoring Jungkook.

"Yess Noona we need your help her" Daehyun agreed waving his small arms above his head.

Y/n sighed over their dramatic antics before pouring the chocolate batter in one of the container and placing it in the oven setting the timer.

"Just a second, till then why don't you all decorate the remaining cookies?" She turned and asked to the kids sitting on the chairs in front of the counter, who nodded excitedly on the idea of decorating.

"Jungkook would you watch over them please?" She asked to Jungkook who nodded on a beat, smiling and picking up the tray of cookies along with decorating items. "Alright kids, let's go in the living room?"

The kids trailed behind him leaving Taehyung, Y/n, Daehyun, Jihoon and Hyunwoo in the kitchen.

"Uncle-tae can I go decorate some cookies too?" Jihoon asked Taehyung, "ofcourse go along Hoon-iee" Taehyung smiled down at the bunny.

"I will decorate some cute cookies for you Noona!" Jihoon called out before jumping from the small chair with the help of Taehyung, and grinning at her. Which made her laugh. "I'll wait!" Y/n called back to him laughing.

"So? What did you needed help over?"

After correcting the mixing batter, which the group was mixing the wrong way and adding some sugar.