Chapter 30

"Be the one who makes others feel included"
- Anonymous.

That evening at Hoseok and Jimin's place when Y/n, Lisa and Momo reached their place, on the ring of the bell they first heard a crash and some noises from inside after a huffing and panting Taehyung greeted and invited them inside.

Once inside again, Y/n was greeted with a small powerful toddler crashing into her. "Hii Noona!" Daehyun and Yohan greeted her smiling as brightly as ever.

Cooing over the two little and greeted the remaining kids and big kids too.

"Where's Jia, Hajoon and the others?" Lisa asked once they made their way to the large living room.

Hoseok and Jimin did lived in a very massive house. They pushed the sofa and couches to the far end to make the already large open living room, bigger. The brown walls and the golden touch of the interior giving it a modern look.

"They are on their way here with Yoongi-hyung" Jimin replied.

"Y/n!!" Taehyung shouted gaining Y/n's and also snort from Momo and glares from Jimin and Hoseok, who had now come from the room downstairs. "Yes?"

"How was you day today?" Taehyung ignored all the others, "Good...." before Y/n's attention was once again snatched away from his by Jimin. "Did you had lunch yet?"

"Uh-huh, Jihyo-unnie prepared some snacks for us before coming here. We brought you all some too."

"Oh wow! So nice and thoughtful of you!"
"You look pretty as always" Both Jimin and Taehyung complemented at once making Hoseok give the duo a judging look.

"Hello, we are here too, you know?" Lisa waved both her hands dramatically and rolled her eyes.

"Oh....is it?" Taehyung gave Momo what looked a forced smile. "Make yourself comfortable, Jiminie will look after you" He continued.

Momo glared ready to punch the man. "Noona let them fight come I want to show you our room!" Y/n was dragged away by Yohan and Daehyun. "I want to show you my Mr. Toby Unnie!" Minji, Daeun and Hyunwoo also followed.

Jimin, Taehyung, Lisa and Momo were now amongst themselves. Both the women threatening the two man who were cornered on the couch with Momo and Lisa towering them ready to beat the two man who looked scared but too stubborn to let go. Hoseok quietly whistled to himself as if checking out the painting in his own house. And slipped after the kids who all dragged Y/n upstairs.

"NOONA! Let's start the practice!" Minjae wiggled from hia dad's arm and came running to her.

As Yoongi was about to say something to Y/n, Lisa grunted and spoke before him, "Ya, Yoongi we know Y/n look pretty "as always" now can we please start."

Yoongi gave the girl a side eyed look, clearing his throat. "I was actually about to greet the two of you. But, yeah Y/n" Turning to Y/n, "Totally agreed. You look beautiful anyway" He shrugged.

Momo and Lisa gave Yoongi a blewareded look, the three knowing well that he wasn't about to greet them at all.

"Okay! Let's get started please!"

"Okay, one to the right. One to the left and jump!"

"Now we go sideways and jump, jump, jump!"

"That's it anndd we are done!" All of the adults clapped for the kids when they ended the dance with, both the hands' index and pinky finger raised and extended thumb making the 'Love you' pose, all of them standing in a triangle.

"You all did great like always babies!" Y/n praised everyone patting and encouraging the kids who were slumping on the floor with a happy grin.

Hoseok on his way to the kitchen called for Jimin and Taehyung, who was on the floor with the kids too whining dramatically for the girl's attention. "Yah! You both come and help me!" Taehyung and Jimin groaned lying on the floor, "Hyunnng tireddd" They complained.