Chapter 10

"Hide your eyes darling, people can read your heart through them"
– Anonymous.

––––—x

"Should we get some churros too?"

"Done!"

"How about some Onion Rings?"

"Done!"

"Oi! Don't forget my Honey Butter Chips"

"Yup!"

"Look some Pepero–"

"You fools we are here to get some groceries for the dinner" Jennie said smacking Lisa and Y/n who whined rubbing their head.

"And not going on a picnic" Nayeon sighed seeing their childish behavior.

"But there's no harm in storing up some extra snacks, right" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows.

"We are just stocking up our snacks cabinet" Y/n said smiling innocently.

"How much more will you fill it up?" Nayeon asked.

"Poor cabinet, the snacks are dying to come outside. That much you all have packed it up" Jennie said shaking her head.

Hearing this Lisa and Y/n gasped, "Hey! That was just our one months snacks" They both said at once.

Chaeyoung's head popped from the near aisle "Hey you forgot our Choco pie–" Chayeoung said her both hands holding a box each.

"Ahha!" Lisa and Y/n said beckoning her to put it in the trolley.

Jennie and Nayeon snickered, "You should be grateful Jeongyeon-ie hasn't seen that cabinet yet" Nayeon said pushing the trolley further glancing at aisles groceries.

"Hah! How would she know we hide our snacks at the top most corner cabinet" Chaeyoung said picking up some Hershey's Kisses on the way.

"That's our secret place" Lisa said.

Jennie and Nayeon smirked glancing at each other then towards the trio, "She would if someone tell her" Jennie said.

"Who would tell her?–" Chaeyoung stopped in her sentence making Lisa and Y/n gasp. The trio stood shocked seeing the smirking duo.

"You wouldn't–" Y/n said nervously smiling.

"You love us–" Lisa said equal nervous.

Seeing the three youngest shocked over their snacks, Jennie and Nayeon shrugged laughing and pushing the trolley further towards the vegetables section. The whiney Trio strolling behind them like kicked puppies.

––––—––––

"Okay kids what do you all want for dinner tonight?" Yoongi asked all the kids sprawled across their living room in front of the TV.

"Can we have some Stew and Avocado please?" Hajoon asked smiling.

"And also some Meat with Rice please Yoonie uncle?" Daeun asked smiling which made Yoongi smile and bop her nose.

Yoongi hummed sitting besides the kids ruffling Jihoon and Hyunwoo's hair.

"Meat with rice okay princess" He said smiling towards Daeun who in returned high fived Minji, giggling with the two girls.

"And how about we go buy some stew?" He asked the remaining kids.

Some replied positively while some slumped down more into the couch.

"Daddy I'm tried, I don't wanna come" Minjae said scrunching his nose.

"Me too yoonie Uncle I'm tired too" Hyunwoo said hugging Minjae.