Chapter 34

"Sometimes you think that you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found"
- Anonymous.
(A/n: please ignore the grammatical errors)

"And and!! The time where we had to go down and down....Hyun-ie kept stepping my foot!!" Jiwon shot Hyunwoo, the innocently grinning boy a glare.

Many chuckles erupted from the adults.

"Honestly I didn't thought they would gain so much fans in the school in a day" Jungkook whispered secretly to Taehyung. The man beside him nodded secretly amazed.

"You two!" Jin exclaimed overhearing them, smack both their heads. Glaring at them, Y/n beside him snickered at the two. "Heeh, sorry!" Taehyung smiled up at her.

"Not me, Taehyung said that" Jungkook said, throwing the blame at Taehyung. "Yahh!" Taehyung exclaimed betrayed shoving the man into the couch.

"You two, now help me" Jin said to them, dragging both by their back collar.

"The foods ready!"

Sun-Hee came holding out bowls of Noodles and Bulgogi, setting on the adjoined dining table. Jeongyeon, Sana and Jisoo helping her out.

"YES FOOD!!" The kids all came running towards the dining area once announced.

The fathers with their children and Sun-Hee, Moonkyu and Do-woon were all here at the girls place deciding it was far big enough for all of them. They decide on small celebrations for the kids, cooking various snacks and drinks, converting their U-shaped bed-couche to a makeshift bed, to have a peaceful movie night and as promised a sleepover for the kids.

The house was filled with too many chaos, with the younger kids and the equal mentally younger men. "HEY! IM SITTING BESIDE NOONA!"

"Hyun-ie you are dad's little cub right? You would let me sit with you right?"

"Nope!"

"Oi no Namjoon-ahh, wait- Oops sorry" Moonkyu's loud giggles followed by Namjoon's groans could be heard from the kitchen. Probably the duo has once again knocked over the lamp table for the fifth time today.

"I swear if they once again end up breaking my new moon lamp again I'm going to make them regret ever going near my lamp again!" Nayeon muttered to Sun-Hee who laughed patting the girl's back.

"Okay let's dig into it!" Jennie announced playing some of the meat and veggies on Jia's plate.

"Hm, yummy!"

After the dinner filled with laughter and jokes, listening to the kids ramble about their performance the group was back into the living room. The kids decided to have a Disney marathon. All settled in any comfortable place.

The kids all got changed in their pj ready for their movie night and sleepover.

"I know daddy, now you can go" Minji giggled and waved for Hoseok.

Hoseok including all the men with him were all pouty.

"How could you all have fun without us?" Moonkyu dramatically whined, "Woon-ie you will miss you daddy at night right? So I'll stay!" He wiped his fake tear, looking at the boy in his arms.

"Yes how can I stay away from you both? I'll stay too!" Jimin also squished both, intending to squish Daeun who was in Y/n's arms but taking the change and squishing both the girls into his chest.

"Hey!" Both the girls protested on being squished by the man.

"Oh come on, it's not like we are planning to kidnap them" Jennie said looking around at the fathers trying their very best on staying.