Chapter 36

"Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most"
- Anonymous.

"Again, who's this overrated beautiful straight out of a kdrama villainess?" Sana whispered into Y/n's ear, with a hand on her mouth. Glancing at the tall young beautiful woman dressed in a creamed colored satin blouse and pink blazer, a brown handbag hanging on her left hand with her sunglasses resting in her brown curls.

Jabbing Sana's side, "She can hear you" Y/n whispered.

"Ouch, what? But I said true tho" Sana whined back. "That's" Pointing over to the woman they were glancing at Y/n continued, "Mi Cha"

Sana made a understanding noise, her lips forming a round circle. "Taehyung's ex-wife? Hm, he sure got good taste in women" Sana winked at Y/n. "Shut up"

A throat clearing sound made them look up upwards from their teacher's desk. They saw the said woman standing infront of them with Hyunwoo holding her hand and the other kids beside her.

"Miss Y/n" She stated, smiling at the teacher. Y/n came across the desk slightly bowing and smiling down at the kids. "Yes Mrs. Kim?" She smiled back at her.

"Ah, I got to finally meet you one on one without anyone's interruption" Mi Cha said and Y/n could only continue the small smile knowing exactly who's interruption she was referring to- Taehyung.

"Yes, do you need help with anything? Hyunwoo's progress report?" She got to grab the report file behind her desk but stopped when the woman simply shooked her head chuckling. "Oh no no, I'll get the report from Taehyung later" Nodding at her Y/n stood back for her to continue.

"I would like to meet you after the school if you would like to have a chat" Mi Cha propped, before Y/n could reply Sana's head popped from behind her next to her shoulder.

"Ohh, can I come along too?"

Once more jabbing her side, Y/n turned back to Mi Cha who was wide eyed blinking rapidly at the girl behind her. "Oh don't mind her, She's Sana another teacher and a friend of mine. But I guess we can" She replied seeing Mi Cha give her a satisfying nod.

"Friend?" Sana gasped dramatically with a hand on her heart, wildly bouncing her shoulders. "What are you saying I'm your bestfriend" She said which caused the kids to giggle all at their dramatic Noona.

"Watch Lisa-unnie hear you, unnie!~" Minji teased her.

Sana huffed playfully, "As if she could change that"

"And as if you could handle her" Y/n scoffed at the female.

After another second of silence she quietly whispered to kids, "You know what, please don't tell her that" She said with eyes blown wide and made a mouth zipping gesture which made the kids all to once again bust into a fit of giggles. "Don't worry Noona, your is secret safe!" Hajoon said making a zipping out gesture.

Shaking her head, "Sorry for that" Y/n smiled apologetically to the woman in front of her.

"It's okay, the kids all seemed to like you all" Said Mi Cha with a uncertainty.

"Oh! Noona! I got this for you!!" Hyunwoo suddenly remembered, fishing out something from his back and held out the small blue colored wrapped box with a pretty golden ribbon on top of it and a smile sticky note that read, 'For the most beautiful and pretty lady, for Hyun-ie's Noona and Tae's Y/n-ie. From Hyun-ie and Tae!' Finished off with a small heart drawn. Mi Cha watching with jaw tensed.