Chapter 33

"When your happiness is someone else's happiness that is love"
Lana Del Rey

"Y/n, kiddos! My babies!"

Hoseok, excitedly exclaimed rushing over to them, as he was going to engulf her in a hug she bowed slightly and smiled. She gestured at the other teachers who were giving them side glances and mumbling. Pouting Hoseok bowed back and still gave her a quick hug before bending over and engulfing the three little girls Jia, Daeun and Minji.

After all the males and the kids were separated from each other Y/n, cleared her throat, "Nice of you all to make it on time" She said and glanced at Jimin who huffed and scrunched his nose. Laughing she then gestured for them towards their seats.

"Y/n sit with us!"

Rosé snorted, mumbling a quite 'There he goes again' to her. Y/n, laughed "Jungkook, I'm a teacher here. The kids need me"

"Hey Y/n I need you here–" Bangchan called. Giving him a quick reply she turned to the fathers, "I'm sorry but I need to go, see you all later. Don't forget to cheer on the kids!"

"Ofcousre ma'am!" Jimin said saluting.

Grabbing and settling in their chairs which were placed at a distance from infront of the stage the males began to chat among themselves and converse with other parents.

"Parents and guardians all present here, can I get your attention for a minute please. We will be beginning the school annual program in few minutes till then I request you all to take your seats and get comfortable. Thank you for your cooperation." The announcer said throught the mic getting the attention of all which made the parents grab their seats and the teachers to take the participated children and rush backstage.

"The decoration is nice"

Some parent said and Namjoon absentmindedly nodded his head in agreement even if they were not talking to him.

The white colored walls were decorated with white and blue balloons and the stage with large red curtains with golden balloons and with the motto of 'Let your little flowers bloom.'

Mentally admiring the motto Namjoon's eye shifted to Y/n who was standing with a clipboard at the corner entrance of stage. Since they all were sat at the third row and on the left side which was adjacent, they could see her standing there with a small tensed frown and chewing her lips, her black bangs locks falling into her eyes, Namjoon smiled when they made eye contact and mouthed the words 'Everything will be okay' and gave her a small thumbs up with his dimples poking smile.

Seeing her smile back and her shoulders softened, he then made a gesture to tuck her falling hairs back. Y/n simply shook her head fixing her bangs from coming into her eyes and scrunched her nose smiling, this made Namjoon chuckle and shake his head. Silly girl, he though. She gave him one last smile and disappeared behind the stage when someone called her.

"Thank you for your wait ladies and gentlemen, we will be beginning the event now"

–––––

"Okay kids, so we are the 3rd performer after this play." Y/n said gaining the attention of the kids who were sat in a circle in a corner with Rosé and Lee-know.

"We are very excited Miss Y/n!" Yohan beamed jumping in his spot. Jia had to pull his sleeves to stop the boy from jumping around.

Daeun rubbed her tiny hands together, "And very nervous" Cooing over the little girl Y/n, gave her a quick reassuring hug and a head pat, "Don't worry sweetie, you will do great!"

Soon enough it was time for them to perform, hearing the announcer announce their turn the kids gave Y/n one last group hug, each giving her a quick peck on the cheek and made their way towards the stage.