Chapter 7

" Your mind will answer most of your questions, if you learn to relax and wait for the answers. "
- William. S. Burroughs

As all the kids were all settled in their respective seats inside the classroom, the first period went pretty well with the teachers teaching them some rhymes.

The second period before the lunch break was their playtime. The girls told them to make a line to which the kids obeyed, they all reached the playground which was not too far it was just infront. With big slide, three pairs of swings, a merry-go-round, see-saw and a small sand pool for the kids. Just like the one in Shin-chan.

Once they were all free to play around with ofcourse the permission of the teachers and under their guidance, all kids separated among their own group some playing swings and slides and some playing in the sand building sandcastles.

But the group was gathered around a tree, it's shade protecting them from the sunny sun.

"What should we plawy?" Jihoon asked cutely tilling his head.

The rest seemed to think for a perfect game to play. "Should we play slides?" Hyunwoo suggested his mini cat like eyes shining from the sun.

"Nuhh we did it last timee" Minji sweetly whined, some nodded agreeing with her.

"Then how abwout swings?" Daehyun chirped pointing towards the swings.

"Noooo" his sister Daeun protested shaking her head cutely.

Yohan raised his small hand "Whyy they are always fun to play" Supporting Daehyun, which received him a slight grin from the said boy.

Jia crossed her arms hands in cross "Noo Han-iee, Dae-iee let's play another game?" She suggested sweetly trying not to hurt their little feelings.

"How abwout swandcastles?" Jihoon asked his big doe eyes sparkling happy with his own idea.

Hajoon ruffled the little boy's hair beside him "Good idea Jihoon-iee but let's play something different?" Hajoon asked smiling down at the boy to which Jihoon hummed understandably.

Jiwon intruputed the conversation waving both his hands shushing them all. "What do you want to play Jae-iee? Say something?" He asked turning towards the quite boy.

Minjae cutely though for second before shrugging and replying "anything"

And once again they were all back to debating what to play.

--

Roaming her eyes around the playground seeing the kids the play happily and laughing with their friends caused Y/n's lips to tug upwards in a warm smile. Her eyes landed on the group of friends talking among themselves- more like discussing about something serious judging their protest and sudden squealing. Frowning she turned to look at her two Unnies who were busy with some other kids.

"Sana-unnie I'm going over there call me if you need something" she called out towards the other girls getting a quick 'okay' in return. She made her way towards the group smiling at the kids which greeted her on the way.

"Nooo that's too boring" Hyunwoo cutely whined before folding both his arms over his chest.

"What's so boring?" Y/n asked making some kids from the group sequel due to her sudden appearance.

Yohan and Jihoon placed their small hands over their chest, their eyes wide as balls. Seeing this made Y/n giggled at their adorableness. Hearing her giggle made them relax a bit and soon their face changed into a bright and happy one.

"Soo....what's the boring thing....?" she once again trailed off glancing around the group.

"Ahhh Hhaa! About that we were discussing about which game to play" Jia cleared out what they were discussing about.