Chapter 27

"So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time;
Waste it on me, waste it on me...."
Waste it on me. Steve Aoki & BTS.

"You mean that Taehyung joined in the date?"

Sun-Hee asked, after recieving a short nod from the girl beside her she held up her palm, counting on her fingers.

"Now that makes four" She said smiling ear to ear.

Groaning Y/n threw a pillow towards her, "I didn't came here for you to remind me!"

"THAT GOES DOWN ANOTHER MONSTER!" Do-woon's loud voice boomed from upstairs followed by a loud thud and some giggling.

Concerned Y/n turned to look upstairs. "Woon-ie what's going up there, are you okay?" Sun-Hee exclaimed.

Once again Do-woon's giggles came from upstairs, "I'm okay mommy! Daddy said he's giving the floor a hug"

Both the females snorted at that, continuing on their conversation. Y/n's phone rang the female quickly picked up once checking the caller I'd.

"Hey Yoongi....yeah?" Sun-Hee leaned over shamelessly trying to listening in to the conversation but Y/n flicked her forehead making her whine and rub the spot.

"Today?....no no, I'm free it isn't like that"

Scooting away from Sun-Hee who again tried to eavesdrop, "Aww, yeah sure I'll be ready! Tell Minjae I'd love to come" giggling at something Yoongi said and saying her goodbye she ended the call.

"What? You look like Woon-ie when waiting for his choco milkshake"

"That's cus he's momma's boy" Continue giving her big puppy dog eyes, hands folded neatly on her lap, slightly bouncing on her seat Sun-Hee said.

"Uh I have to go" Y/n tried to sneak past her slowly trying to get up from beside her but soon was tackled back down to her spot by Sun-Hee attacking her harmlessly, releasing a groan from being tackled by the female Y/n whined.

"Nah-ah I'm not letting you breath till you tell me everything" Sun-Hee threatened, "Fine!"

Getting off her but continue hugging her waist Sun-Hee smiled at her not believing her to make a run for the door. "Go on!"

"Yoongi called me saying Minjae was missing me" Y/n chuckled a little nervously from the female's concentrated expression.

Sun-Hee nodded like a patient child to continue, "And well he said they were planning on visiting somewhere and Minjae asked if I could come along with them"

Humming, Sun-Hee had a expression of thinking for a minute before once again she held out her palm counting on her fingers again, "Wow five!"

Y/n laughed causing her to receive a smack from the female beside her, "Hey!"

"Didn't knew Yoongi would join to, but he looked quite suspicious from the start."

"You can't just joke around like that!" Y/n whined.

"Who said I'm joking I'm hundred and twenty percent sure my child" Sun-Hee gave a dead serious look. "Ah Sunny! Am I getting in trouble?"

"Ah my child, let's worry later I'll accompany you. Now now just enjoy your time, let's get to dressing up I brought some lovely dresses recently, let's go!"

"Noona! You look beautiful as always!" Minjae's voice beamed from the car. Yoongi and Minjae decided to pick her up from her brother's house.

Y/n giggled saying a quick goodbye to Sum-Hee. Yoongi laughed seeing his child's enthusiasm, "Minjae rarely compliments. So, Y/n how it feels to be his favorite?" He teased earning another set of giggles from two of his favourites people, himself smiling at the sounds.