Chapter 35

"It is not your job to be everything to everyone"
- Anonymous.

"You mean we got only what? This week to prepare them for the terms?" Jin asked after the school. Today all the fathers had decided to pick them all.

"Uh-huh, and don't forget. Rhymes with actions" Sana said before waving them off.

"Byee Y/n, we'll go on a walk around the park!" Taehyung and Hyunwoo waved.

"Get in the car you buffoon!" Jungkook yelled at him, before giving one last sweet wave to Y/n. "Byee, Noona" Jihoon pecked her cheeks and ran away after his father making her laugh.

"Goodbye Y/n, don't forget to text me when you reach home!" Hoseok beamed shooting her a flying kiss to which Yohan and Minji followed suit on their father's gesture.

"Take care Y/n" Yoongi waved from his car's window. Minjae too, cutely waving with both his arms.

"Drive safely" Namjoon gave her one last sweet smile with Hajoon "See you Noona!" Hajoon waved with his dimples peeking.

"Remembered to eat something when you get home" Jimin smiled waving, Daehyun tipped his cap at her in farewell with his eye smile, "See you soon Unnie!" Daeun beamed waving back at her.

"Don't work too much, beautiful" Jin rolled down his car's window shooting her a quick wink with a grin. And Jia, Jiwon each shooting her a flying kiss.

Rosé beside her snorted, "Next time someone please remind them that, we exist too"

"I swear they are all just a bunch of lovesick puppies with only a tail missing" Sana giggled quietly.

------

"Noona! The butterflies are soooooo pretty!" Hyunwoo awed in curiosity, bopping Yeontan's nose which had a pretty blue butterfly on it.

His cute giggles were followed with Yeontan barking and leaping in the boy's arms licking all over the boy's face. "Look, I taught Tannie this new trick!" He said in enthusiasm placing the boy back on the ground getting on his own knees before, "Tannie! Clap?" Holding out both this tiny palms to which the dog stood on his hind legs clapping with the boy, both Hyunwoo's giggles and Yeontan's barks made Y/n smile and laugh with them.

"I'm here, hope I didn't miss the fun?" Taehyung came running back.

"Nope, just on time" Hyunwoo chirped, "Let's go play?"

Playing around for quite some time, Y/n handed Hyunwoo a small bottle of water for him to plop on a bench and sipping on it happily. "Daddy there there, can we go there?" Hyunwoo pointed over to a group of teenagers blasting music and dancing with the small children in the park.

"Noona, pleaseee?" He said looking at the group enjoying, and back to the two adults with wide sparkling and pleading eyes, jumping down on his spot. "Okay okay, but don't go too far" speeding away with Yeontan once recieving approval, and once approaching them, Hyunwoo with a cute bow asked the group of teenagers whether he could join them. The older women and the teenagers cooed at him, "Ofcourse honey, come in" an elderly woman gave him a big smile before taking his both hands and dancing around to the beat.

"Let's take a walk?"

"I thought we were taking one already?" Rolling his eyes, Taehyung playfully narrowed his eyes at her, "Yoongi-hyung's rubbing on you too much"

Laughing they both slowly made their way near the group of laughing and dancing people, but still far away and peaceful from all the noises.

"How it is being a teacher?" Taehyung asked. Nodding, "Great actually" she gave him a side grin.