Chapter 20

"The most beautiful curve on a womans body is her smile"
– Bob Marley.

"Alright kids don't forget to do your homework"

The kids cheered loudly packing their belongings. Sana and Y/n helped the kids packing while Rosé arranged all the scattered paper on their table.

"Hey stop hogging Miss Y/n all to yourself" Daehyun called out to Minjae who was busy following Y/n around the classroom like a lost puppy.

"Oi! Minjae-iee!" The boy stopped, tiny hands on his hips.

"And, hey where's your bag?" Jia asked the smaller boy, her hands on her hips raising a brow.

"Huuh, with Yohan-hyungiee" Minjae replied cheekily smiling.

"You little—!" As Jia was about to scold him Minjae ran towards Jiwon, hiding behind him.

"Your not running away from me this time—"

"Hyungiee!"

"Hey, all packed?" Sana asked the kids. Minjae running towards her and hiding behind her this time.

"Yep!" All the kids replied.

"Okay class let's meet tomorrow! Don't forget to do your work" Rosé said. The three girls took all the kids to the playground, in a straight line.

After reaching the playground, Y/n and Rosé stayed with the kids while Sana went to the staff room.

As time passed the parents began taking the kids with them saying goodbye to the teachers and their other friends.

"Are you sure your father's remembered who's turn it was to pick up you all?" Rosé asked Minji, shaking her head.

"It's nothing new for them" Hajoon sighed.

"Hey, how about we take you all to ours? I'm sure Jeongyeon-unnie must have prepared something for you all to eat" Y/n asked the kids. Who all nodded in enthusiasm.

"What do you say, Rosé?" Y/n asked Rosé who nodded along. "But let us first inform you dads" Y/n continued fishing out her phone from her back pocket.

(Chosen family🤡🥂)

Rosé :
Guy's you all do remember that y'all got kid's who are in kindergarten right?🤨

Jin :
What do you mean Rosé?

Yoongi :
Yeah???

Jimin :
Ofcourse we do we don't forget like you do🙄

Rosé :
Then Mr. Park do you not remember the pickup time of your kids?🙂🔪

Namjoon :
What do you mean?
Y/n??

Me :
Yeah, seems like you forgot this time
(Voice note)

There was voice note from Y/n, from which Daeun's loud voice yelled "AS ALWAYS!!"

Chaeyoung :
Idiots

Jimin :
Shit!

Rosé :
Well said Mr. Park🙂🔪

Jimin :
Hey! Why are you coming after me!!

Rosé :
✨'Cause you don't forget anything✨
Yes, absolutely😒