Chapter 5

" Everyone's a moon and has a dark side, which they never shows to anyone. "
- Mark Twain.

As time passed they all sat on dining table near the kitchen counter ready with the coco waffles. The dining table was a large round table which can easily hold 20 people, with some cutlery and some baskets of various fruits placed on it.

The chairs were the ones with small stairs for the kids, so they can climb up with ease.

Once all the kids along with Seokjin was seated on their seats they all began to eat happily. Seokjin served each kid with the amount they can eat and tugged a napkin, so that they will not drop the syrup on themselve. They all began to chat happily telling each other stories of their day.

This was one of the common things for the family, even if they were not together all day, they would all sit and chat about their day at the dinner or sometimes in the evening.

"And yeahhh daddy we met a pretty lady today!" Jia said happily munching on her waffle. Seokjin smiled and nodded.

"Yeshhh! And she also saved us from the old scolding man!" Yohan said pouting, Seokjin frowned not having a single clue to why his kids were getting scolded by some old man as Yohan described.

Daehyun gasped eyes wide "Hyungiee we decided to not tell Uncle Jinnie that part!" Daehyun whispered yelled at his hyung to which after realizing Yohan's eyes were wide as balls with the waffle half way in the air.

He looked funny, Seokjin wanted to laugh but not now, what Mischive were they trying to hid from him this time?

He raised an eyebrow towards the group leaning forward and folding his hands together. "So...." he began looking around the table.

"We just wanted to eat the apples from the old uncle's tree!" Jihoon pouted sadly.

"We even asked the old uncle nicelyy" Minji pouted even more.

"But he said we can't and began scolding us for asking" Jiwon ended their reason with same pout as every kid on the table had.

Seokjin melted seeing them all pouty and sad. He began cooing over them. "Aww my poor babies next time I will myself get you all some apples from the tree!"

He cheered the upset kids as they happily and excitedly nodded their heads. He felt angry for his kids being getting scolded for nothing. Yes if they had done something that the owners didn't like was another thing then maybe he would have scolded them a bit but this was not the case here.

"Maybe the old Uncle got no jams" Minjae said calmly sipping on his orange juice and giving a cheeky gummy smile to Seokjin.

Seokjin looked shocked for a moment and then burst out laughing giving a high-five to Minjae who was on his left side.

He's spending too much time with Namjoon. He thought trying to control his laugh.

"Good one Jae-iee! But as much as you are right we should not talk about our elders that way!" He said once calming down from his laughter.

The mentioned boy pouted but still had his small smile on and shrugged his shoulder and began munching on his waffle.

The rest kids also had a small smiles tugging on their lips from the words of the little boy and a confused Hyunwoo.

"Minjae-iee but we went to eat apples and not jams" he said not getting Minjae's point and being confused.

"Hyun-iee Minaje's not talking about apples" Jiwon said twisting his fork in his hand.

"How come?" Hyunwoo asked again being clueless.

Minjae shook his head "Hyun-ie hyung you are too innocent for this world" he said dramatically patting Hyunwoo's shoulder.