Chapter 14

"Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody"
Anonymous.

x––––––

Today was the day for the parent-teacher meeting. As informed by the school regarding the meeting all the parents were required to either bring their children with them or they could drop them off at the regular school time. And taking the golden chance given by the school most of the kids decided to come along with their parents.

But there was a certain group of kids that wanted to come early today and 'wanted to help their class teachers' as stated by them.

And you can guess who the precious group of kids were.

So here they were getting ready in Jimin's house.

When Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok told the kids they met their miss Y/n in the cafe, they were surprised at first but soon enough began bombarding the men about complimenting her and telling them how sweet and lovely she was to them. Of course with their other two class teacher. Their dads chuckled at that. And the kids requested them to stay overnight arguing that in this way they could all go to school tomorrow early. The dads agreed as seeing the Park house was large enough with 2 to three 3 spare rooms.

So here this early morning the kids were happily munching on their breakfast made by Jin and Yoongi with some help from Taehyung whereas Hoseok and Namjoon were on the duty of getting the kids ready. Jimin and Jungkook were on the duty of packing their school bag with some light and healthy snacks and some freshly made banana milkshakes for Jihoon, Hyunwoo and Minjae, some vanilla milkshakes for Jiwon, Minji, Hajoon and Strawberry milkshakes for Jia, Daeun and chocolate ones for Daehyun and Yohan.

"All done!"

"Are you all done with your breakfast kids?" Jimin asked packing the final bag, Yohan's bag pack.

"Yepp" The kids all chorused. Namjoon and Taehyung help them with carrying their plates back to the kitchen sink.

"Okay let's get going, daddy!" Daehyun said.

"Wait, you both kept all the snacks and milkshakes safely right?" Jin asked Jungkook and Jimin.

"Yes Hyung, all placed safely," Jungkook said fixing Jihoon's lace which was half undone.

"The different milkshakes for all of them placed correctly in their bags?"

"Yes Hyung, we placed all accordingly," Jimin said.

"Okay, let's get going kids," Yoongi said motioning all the kids.

"Yess!" The kids all ran outside. "Make sure to drop them in their class," Namjoon said helping the kids settle down in their seats before making sure their seat belts were plugged in along with Yoongi.

Jimin and Taehyung doing the same with the remaining kids in Jimin's car.

"Yes, Hyung-ie, we made sure," Jimin said getting in the car locking his seat belt.

"Don't worry" Yoongi said already in the car, adjusting the front mirror.

"Drive safely"

The kids all said their goodbyes and waved to the dads. The men all waved back.

"Take care, love you bye"

"Love you too, byee"

And with that, they made their way to the school. The kids' discussed among themselves what they were going to do.

x––––––

"So is this right?" Rosé asked for a big welcome signboard along with a small poem written on it.