Chapter 25

" Yes we're livin' and dyin' at the same time;
But you can open your eyes for now...
Just like any movie, like any dialogue
The entire world is blue under the moonlight💫"
- Kim NamJoon.

"All done!" Sun-Hee happily announced. "I have never cooked this much food in my entire life" She continued.

Y/n giggled "Cause you have Moony. One wish and woosh- he is always on his tippy toes for you"

"What to say he love me too much" Sun-Hee flipped her hairs. "And also fears too much" Y/n remarked playfully. Both the brunettes giggling.

"But tell me about this new friends of yours! Any gossips? And they're all still single? Are they hot?" Y/n chuckled, swatting her arm softly. "Single dads to be exact. And damn hot!" Y/n replied giving her a side look.

"Oohhh that means everyday new gossip. And any intresteing information you want to share" Sun-Hee teased wiggling her eyebrows. "You both husband and wife live for the gossip." Y/n pushed her away slightly, laughing along her.

Loud footsteps and laughter was heard from the front door signaling someone's arrival. "I think it's Moonkyu and Woon-ie."

And as predicted by Sun-Hee, Do-woon came running into the open kitchen living room. "Mumma! Daddy gifted me a new Mickey plushie! Look!" He showed her the newly bought toy and turned towards Y/n snuggling into her lap and turning to face her. "It is cute like me, right boogie?" He beamed. Y/n nodded and bumped his tiny nose.

"Ah ah, why this sudden toy?" Sun-Hee raised a brow towards her little boy and then looked at a nervously laughing Moonkyu coming into room.

"Ah! Daddy got a little scratchy on the car and he told-"

"AHHH!! HAAHH!!" Moonkyu loudly screeched scaring away the little boy and the two females, "haha, Woon-ie we agreed to keep it a secret from mumma right buddy!" He nervously continued laughing. Do-woon on realizing, eyes widened quickly nodded his head placing a finger on his lips turned back to his mother, finger still present on his lips he said "right mumma! Sorry it is secret between daddy and me that we will not tell you that daddy got scratchy on the back side of car!" And made a zipping up his lips gesture. Y/n burst out laughing petting the innocent boy in her lap.

Sun-Hee scowled turning to face Moonkyu arms crossed. "Hahah, nothing serious to worry about honey" He quickly gave her a peck, back hugging her.

Y/n giggled "Your such a scaredy cat" she commented from the couch, Do-woon still in her lap looked in between the adults and giggled along with his Boogie not understanding a thing but happy to see her aunt happy after so long.

"Shut up!" Moonkyu stuck his tongue at her.

_______

"Welcome!" Y/n welcomed the kids and the fathers who were all grinning at her.

Namjoon gave her the bouquet of flowers smiling "This for you" He handed her the the bouquet of lilys, "Aww that's very sweet of you Namjoon" She gladly accepted.

"But was it not for her brother and sister?" Jungkook teased him, "I know but we bought this for her specially, Hajoon told me it would be nice" Namjoon shyly replied.

"That's very much thoughtful of you two, Thank you!" Y/n gestured for them to enter.

"Helloo our guests" Moonkyu greeted them with Do-woon in his arms both the father and son duo setting the dinner table.

"Yo! My new friends and uncles" Do-woon cheerfully greeted.

"Hello!" The group of father and kids politely greeted them back.