Chapter 37

"Never regret anything that made you smile"
- Anonymous.

"No way, you all are from Yonsei University too? How come we never got to meet even once!"

The girls as promised, decided to meet up at the pet cafe near the kid's school. Here Y/n, Lisa, Mina, Aera and Mi Cha were at the cafe's sitting area while the children were all playing with the pets in the pet section with Sana, Rosé and Dahyun.

"Hm-mmh, many of us studied different majors, some fashion while, some studied fine arts and rest of us studied business and management" Lisa waved her hands in the air.

"But still can't understand how we never got to meet" Y/n shrugged, "No way!" Aera placed her hand behind her mouth, partially shocked. "Imagine if we had met before, uff, we missed the chance of being good old college buddies"

"Geez, Aera you're overreacting" Mi Cha gave her a roll of eyes.

Giggling apologetically, Aera smilingly apologized.

"Wait, you said you all are were from Yeonsei. All as in just you both or the boys too?" Mina asked Aera, who nodded once again happily smiling.

Seriously, the mother was as sweet as well as cute just like Jihoon. Y/n could see the resemblance.

"We as in all the boys too! We all were also just a bunch of homies like you all" Sighing happily and eyes which seemed sad just remembering the old days, Aera continued. "Life was good when we were all together"

At her snappy look the three girls gave her a small smile, Y/n glanced at Mi Cha who also had a small but glimps of a genuine smile, her head turned watching the kids playing through the window.

"I wanna imagine, if you had meet them before which of the man would have a ring on you finger" Lisa whispered quietly to Y/n, who was beside her.

"Sh!" Elbowing her to which the girl only threw her a little smirk. "And also we could already had been godmothers to your little ones'" Mina, who was on other side of her leaned back and winked along Lisa enjoying teasing Y/n.

"Shut up! You two!" Y/n gritted out embarrassed to be having this talk when both the mothers were present in front of them. One of which, already seemed to hate her guts already.

"So Y/n," Mi Cha having heard the three girls infront of her, giving her a charming smile. "Telling me how you met the boys? Why did they seemed so much attentive over you?" Always straight forward, Aera face palmed giving her friend's leg a quick shove. She knew Mi Cha was just being, well herself. "Sorry for her"

"What? What wrong did I said?" Mi Cha asked huffing.

"It's okay, it's not a problem seriously" Y/n reassured her. Lisa's giggled caught their attention, "Attentive, right" Mina and Lisa quietly giggled.

Glaring at her friends beside her, "We honestly met them through the kids"

"Yeah even before the boys could take away her heart, the kids took the opportunity-"

"I swear I'll-"

"That's honestly cute. Now I know why the children all love y'all's company" Aera smiled not like Mi Cha's forced one or doubtful, but a genuine and beautiful smile. Y/n smiled back, honestly Aera was just so kind and sweet and her smile, Y/n internally fangirled a little at her closed eye smile.