Chapter 9

"A smile is a facelift that is in everyone's range"
– Tom Wilson.

As the last ring went off signaling the ending of the school. Like always the kids packed all their stuff with the helps from the teachers. Once they were all packed and were ready to leave, they made their way towards the garden where their parents will be picking them up from. Reaching the school playground they all waited under a large tree, the kids talked with each other. Soon the other classes also joined them. There were all together Five division.

The kids started to play around. Some began running around giggling and laughing.

"Don't go too far kids" Sana called out to them.

Hyunwoo ran far away trying to hide from the teachers. Rosé saw what the little boy was planning on doing and smirked before purposely saying out loud, "Oh Yohan it's you holding Y/n's hand this time, where's Hyunwoo?"

Yohan looked confused for a second before a wide eyed Hyunwoo came running back, going straight to grab Y/n's hand dearly, which made Y/n and the kids confused, and Rosé to bust out laughing.

"Awe this is too cute let me capture it!" Rosé said, taking out her phone and snapping some picture, typing vigorously and continued "Aaaand Done!" She said grinning from ear to ear.

Y/n and Sana looked confused along with the kids. Before a ding caught their attention fishing out their phones from their pockets they opened the notification and looked still confused as before. When Rosé calmed down from her laughter she explained them the whole thing. The boy's mischievous plan and the wided eyed look when he heard that Y/n was holding Yohan's hand.

Hearing this all the other burst out laugh along with the kids leaving a pouting Hyunwoo who smiled his boxy smile when Y/n ruffled his hairs

From a near distance Lisa and Momo shouted and waved happily grabbing the attention of their three friends.

"Hello!" They both greeted smiling towards the kids behind the three girls.

The kids and the three females greeted them back with the same enthusiasm.

"Where is Mina and Tzuyu?" Sana asked, seeing their two friends were missing.

"They are in the office, some work came up" Momo said.

"They will join us once the work is done" Lisa said.

"We should get back to our own class. The parents must be arriving soon" Y/n said checking her wrist watch.

They all went back to their own class and as said one by one the parents came greeting the new teachers of their kids.

After some time Mina and Tzuyu joined them, time passed by with the teachers all making a good first impression on the kids parents, most of the kids were very happy introducing their new teachers to their parents. As time went by it was now currently 2:10. All the kids were gone, except some who were still waiting for their parents to pick them up.