Chapter 31

"Today somewhere I read that, 'someone who over think is someone who over loves' and I felt that"
- Anonymous.

Long chapter ahead!

Jin's POV :

Glancing around the men in the room, I looked at each of them for a moment. It was as if I was forgetting something?

"Ah, you didn't had to get us all these" Hoseok says as Sun-Hee sets down the tray filled with various snacks. Waving her hands dismissively she brings another tray filled with tea and coffees. "Oh, I know if we are getting some drama then we need some snacks to munch on" She gives Hoseok a cheeky smile.

Hoseok flashes her a weird smile, I myself don't know if I should be relaxed or weirded out on her comment.

Deep in my thoughts the ringing of my phone snaps my attention back. Confused over seeing Jungkook calling me. Shouldn't he be here too?

After recieving Sun-Hee's call the pervious day we all decided to meet at, Y/n's but the said girl was unfortunately out doing some important work and the other girls were out too on their respective work, leaving only Mina and Rosé.

As we all came, Sun-Hee suggested the kids to take a walk around the playground with Mina and Rosé. To which all the kids happily agreed but pouted for some time when they realised Y/n had some important talking to do so she couldn't join them. After many convincing from, Mina they all were ready to go, with Daehyun's promise of "I'll bring Noona her favorite icecream!"

The little boy loved his icecream dearly.

When Sun-Hee called, Y/n she said she was on her way back home so, Sun-Hee decided to make us some snacks till then. Now looking back at the ringing device in my hands I swiped up to answer only to receive a loud and I mean, extremely loud yell from the other side. Taking the device away from my ear for a moment and massaging my abused ear.

"Yah! You old-Hyung! Where are you?" Jungkook loud booming voice can be heard from the other side.

This little- I mentally smacked his head for his insult. "Yah! Stop yelling with your loud screech. At Y/n's why?"

"You went to the grocery shop right?" Jungkook asked. "Uh-huh." I replied.

A sharp sound of deeply inhaling could be heard before Jungkook ever so calmly continued, "I. Came. With you. To the store. Remembered?" He asked. "HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME HERE! ALL ALONE! YOU-"

Widening my eyes, "Hah! I knew it!" I exclaimed loudly cutting off Jungkook's scolding and gaining the others attention. Yoongi and Hoseok gave me weird looks. "I knew, I was forgetting something"

Another deep breath from Jungkook, "And you're happy about it? You did it on purpose I knew it!-"

"Yah! It's not my fault that you keep on wandering around the shop and my mind don't seem you something important to remember. Told you to stick with me!" I counter backed in order to avoid his scolding using my hyung-card on him.

"You-" Just as I could feel Jungkook was about to fire back some more voices could be heard over the phone. "Wait a min" As I was about to ask, he kept me on hold knowing I would be noisy.

I gave my phone a weird look, just as I was about to cut off Jungkook reconnected, and for some reason now his voice seemed more happy. "Haha, okayy hyung I'll see you there in a bit."

His voice now sounded too pleasured, doubting his change going from angry beast to a happy puppy in seconds, "What are you so happy about?" I asked cocking my eyebrow even though he can't see me but the remaining boys looked curiously at me.