Chapter 22

" Mm...Here favorite thing to say is "Don't worry I got it" ;
Mm...And everything she got best believe she bought it.
Mm...She gon' steal my heart ain't no doubt about it.... "
Ne-Yo (Miss Independent)

"Be ready Noona we will pick you!" An excited Yohan exclaimed.

"Sure thing"

"Are you excited Noona? Cuz I'm" Daehyun tugged Y/n's hand grinning.

"We can play so many games at the park Noona!" Jia clapped her hands together.

"Daddy how about we take Yeontan along too?!" Hyunwoo asked excitedly, tugging Taehyung's both hands. The man chuckled before shrugging, "Why not"

"THAT WILL BE FUN!!" All the kids happily yelled, which recieved them some weird stares from the passerby.

Here they were after school, Taehyung and Namjoon as promised picking the kids. And the kids already excited about the idea of going to park.

"So? I heard you all are going to park" Namjoon stated, with a small smile.

"Yes Taehyung said he was going to take them and asked me too?" Y/n replied smiling back as the kids fooled around themselves.

"Oh, did he?" Namjoon a bit skeptical, cocked an eyebrow eyeing Taehyung who sheepishly smiled.

"Yeah"

Taehyung cleared his throat trying to explain "Ahh you see Hyung it was such a long time ago I took the kids outside"

"Hmm, sure Tae as you say" Namjoon said, not believing a percentage of the man.

Y/n looked between both the men "Hey Namjoon why don't you come along too?" She asked Namjoon offering a smile. Now it was Taehyung's turn to tilt his head in her direction, she then shaked her head giving Taehyung a teasing grin and continued looking at Namjoon "Of course only if you want too, and uh if you have time?"

"Can I!?" Namjoon's eyes practically twinkled at her suggestion. Taehyung stammered making weird gestures with his waving wildly in front him, "Ahh....Actually Hyung don't you have somewhere to go?" Taehyung said a bit high pitched. Which made Y/n giggle and Taehyung shooting her a playful glare.

Namjoon frowned at him. "Nahh! I'm free" He replied side eyeing the man who pouted childishly. "So sure I'll join you all"

"Okay we will pick you up then"

"Byee Noona" The kids finally waved after promising to be there on time to pick her up.

-–––––-

"Hii Sana-noona!" "Hey unnie!" As Sana opened the door she was greeted by the sight of the kids all dressed up and bouncing on their heels.

"Hello kiddos. Hey Taehyung, Namjoon come in" Sana greeted them back waving happily, and instructed them to come inside.

"Noona where's Y/n-noona?" Jihoon asked, the little boy holding Hajoon's hand.

"Oh your Noona is sleeping" Sana giggled quietly.

The kids gasped disbelieved, Sana laughed "I'm joking, she's up in her room. I'll call her"

"Can we go and call her unnie?" The three little girls asked Sana. "Sure"

"Don't you boys want to go too?" She asked to the group of little boys, they were all seated on the large L shaped couch.

"Nope we will wait for Noona here" Daehyun said eyes turning crescent and his nose wrinkling.

"Yup, noona must be getting ready" Jiwon said nodding understandably.

"So we will wait here patiently" Hajoon smiled politely at her.