Chapter 32

" You are so used to your features, you don't know how beautiful you look to a stranger "
- Anonymous.

The following two days Y/n and the other female teachers were busy with all the arrangements of the cultural week. Overloaded with the endless preparations the fathers felt Y/n was overworking herself too much. Y/n and Lisa were worried about the dance the kids had been practicing, that seemed too hard for them.

So here were Y/n, Lisa, Mina along with Bangchan and Lee-know seriously discussing. Hoseok helped them too and insisted on helping them, but couldn't make today for he had to attend an important casework.

"I think we should go with some lighter steps"

Someone hummed in agreement, from the group of adults gather in the staff room.

"I got a great idea!" Lee-Know chirped, gaining the attention of other. "Why don't we go something fun and lively? And I have the perfect song for it." He then gestured for Bangchan to lean forward whispering something in his ears.

The femals saw Bangchan expression turning from a frowning to raised brow to a grinning one, giving Lee-know a pat on his shoulder the other smirking proudly. "I think this could work well" Bangchan grinned at the girls before he began to explain the plans to them.

"That's perfect!" Lisa clapped her hands, Bangchan high fived Y/n and Mina. "So done we are meeting at ours I talk with their father and bring them over." Standing up they all began to collect their scattered papers seeing as it was time for the kid's play hour to get over and time for their next class. They all made their way towards their own work biding each other goodbye.

"Miiiiissssss Y/nnnnn~" Daehyun came running towards her, making some weird vehicle noise. Y/n patted the boy's head, smiling down at him.

"What are you guys playing?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. The kids all one behind the other came tumbling over to her, hands on each others shoulders forming a train with Yohan the enthusiastic boy being their engine and Minjae squished in between Jiwon and Daeun, Do-Woon being the last one giggling at the sound all of the kids made. Y/n laughed, seeing them cutely stop at random spots which they called stations. All of them bumping into each other but not quite harshly, giggling when then bumped into each other with Do-Woon who was last stumbled back a little with eyes wide before the boy giggled along.

"Hey hey, where the train going?" She asked squatting down and holding out her arm stopping the kids. Yohan made a loud shushing noise as if the engine had been turned off. All the kids gathered around her smiling happily as ever.

"We are going Tokyo!" Yohan did a little happy dance, wiggling around. "And then we goin' Italyyyy" Jiwon said.

"Ooo! Can I join?" Y/n giggled along with Daeun. "Ofcourse Y/n-Noona, oops! Miss Y/n" Hyunwoo replied with a toothy grin.

"Yess yess~ you can join us Miss Y/nnn~" Do-woon giggled with a high pitched singing voice, the boy still find it amusing and weird to call her Aunt, Miss.

"I would gladly join you all, but first time's up Kiddos. Let's get back to class" Y/n stood up, ruffling Jihoon's hairs who came to stand in front of her giving her a eye smile.

"Okay kids let's get back!" Y/n called out for the other kids too all making their way towards the classroom. "Quick! Hoon-iee hop on the train!" Hajoon called for the bunny. The bunny boy gave Y/n a last bunny grin before he hopped a little to join their train.