0-𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯

"You've drawn quite the crowd"

"You sure are worked up ain'tca? Even though you're the host"

Everyone began to stiffen up at the sound of the voice. He was completely recognizable. The tattoo on his temple and his abnormal height "A founding member and the second vice-president of the Tokyo Manji gang"

"Ryuguji Ken. also known as draken" followed behind him was a smaller boy. He too had blonde hair and he wore the jacket of his school uniform on his shoulders as he finished off the last of his snack.

"The unrivaled Mikey. He's the first vice-president and another founding member. Not to mention I heard he's the boyfriend of-"

"PRESIDENT GOOD WORK"

The two boys stepped aside as a smaller girl came into view. She was a bit shorter than Mikey but her cold black eyes eyes were sharp enough to make you feel as if you were 2ft tall. Long black hair tied up into a neat ponytail she wore a middle school uniform and it seemed like she was finishing off a popsicle.

"-Megami Haitani"

"The president and founder of the Tokyo Manji"

observing silently the runners of the fighting ring watched as the three walked up to their friend and they boy he was beating up.

"m..Me..Haitani. I'm with the third special attack unit. I'm Akaishi"

"You're in the way. Megami doesn't talk to guys she isn't interested in"

As she neared the front she looked down and locked eyes with a beat up boy in front of him was Kiyomasa who half bowed and opened his mouth to speak to her when she neared him.

'What an idiot'

Stepping aside a small smirk made its way to her face as she heard Mikey's foot collide with Kiyomasa's stomach

"When did you become so important? You're seriously greeting the president with such a shallow bow?"

Finally reaching the beaten boy Megami bent down to his height. Placing her face close to his she blankly stared into his eyes "what's your name?"

"H-hanagaki Takemichi"

"Takemitchy huh"

Smiling widely, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it closer to her so she could properly examine his face "are you really a middle schooler?" gently placing his head back down she stood up and dusted her uniform skirt off.

 "hey Takemitchy from today onwards you're my bitch okay?"

Turning around she couldn't help but laugh as she noticed a beaten Kiyomasa lying on the ground with a pissed off Mikey on top of him. Walking towards them Megami linked her fingers with Mikeys as she stepped over Kiyomasa's face.

"Let this be a lesson to you all. Don't ever drag my gangs name down with your crap"

as she dragged Mikey to the exit of the park she grabbed Draken by his shirt and began dragging out as well. pushing the boys towards their bikes, Megami looked back and smiled once more.

"See you Takemitchy"