36 - Fight of their lives

__________________________

"Shit"

About 5 minutes into the fight was when Megami Haitani finally had the realization that they were fucked. Toman's second gen measly 150 was nothing compared to the Kanto Manji's army of 500. Though most of them were weak, they came in bunches which made them strong.

'I'm wayyy too old for this shit'

Taking a breather and sitting on the pile of Kanto Manji members she had just handled she began to look around for her 5 main targets

Her brothers

Wakasa and Keizo

And Mikey

'I'll be damned if I let them take us down without me getting a single hit on any of them. Especially my two joke's of a brothers'

So far the only big thing that's happened in the fight is the big hit Takemitchi landed on Kakucho. The hit that both she and Baji swore was personal when they watched.

Watching silently as the Toman captains worked hard, a small smile crept up on Megami's face.

15 minutes into the fight Megami Haitani had hope.

"Just because your a gang legend doesn't mean you can sit and look pretty in the middle of a fucking war" cracking a laugh and looking down towards Inui she slid down the bodies of men (that she hoped that she didn't acidently kill instead of knock out) she stood infront of Inui and patted his head.

"Have I ever told you how handsome you are? Totally my type"

"Huh?"

Swinging her leg to the side, Megami gave a heavy kick to the head of a Kanto Manji member. "What i'm saying is that we should hangout once this is all ove-" tossing a body into her pile of bodies Baji cut in between the two and gave Megami a light hit to her head

"Megami quit flirting with him and help out Mitsuya. He found your brothers"

~~~

"Still fucking playing dirty? Lame" pulling down on one of Ran's braids Megami kicked his feet and pulled him down. "You know the best thing about being your lil sis? I know all your techniques. Isn't that great?'' swinging her leg back Megami gave Rindou a swift kick to his stomach. Pinning him down with her foot she motioned for Mitsuya to do the same to Ran.

"You know another great thing about being your little sis?" pulling out a large zip tie from her pocket Megami pinned Rindou's arms behind his back and tied them together "I'm just as fucked as both of you" tossing Rindou to the side she walked over to Mitsuya and Ran and did the same to her eldest brother.

"And you wanna know the last best thing about being your sister?" grabbing her tied up brothers by the backs of their uniforms she dragged them to a secluded area and knelt down to meet their eyes.

"I know that you'll never hurt me even if your life was on the line"

"And i would never seriously hurt you guys either"

Smiling to her brother and patting both of their heads, Megami stood up and walked away.

"See you both at home okay? We still have an episode of our show left"

Watching Megami and her shamed brothers in both awe and confusion Mitsuya couldn't help but chuckle. He thought back to the first time he ever saw Megami and her brothers. He remembered how highly the 3 held their heads together as they led a crowd of rowdy looking guys through the festival. But what stood out the most that evening was the Tattoo on the girl's shoulder. He remembered thinking'that's my design. Maybe that's the girl Draken wanted to introduce to me'. And then meeting the same girl and 2 boys (Baji and Mikey) about a week later at a café with Draken. In his six years of being close friends with Megami Mitsuya learned one important thing about her.

"She doesn't have the heart to harm the hair on a single person close to her"

"So if we jump her brothers right now would she hurt us"

"Probably not but I think she's made it clear for them to not interfere. Remember her goal?"

~~~

"THE LIVING LEGENDS WON" Megami watched bitterly as Wakasa and Keizo left both Inui and Koko ( who switched their side mid fight) on the ground hopeless. Turning to her left she caught a glimpse of Baji in the middle of a fight. Groaning out in annoyance she gave the guys a clean hit to the back of his head and grabbed onto Baji.

"Where are you taking m-"

"HEY OLDIES" tossing a rock to Keizo's head Megami gave a wicked grin as the two legends focused their attention on her and Baji.

"Remember us?"

___________________________________

backkkkk

this is a bit short cuz A LOT is coming upppp.

hope you enjoyed

-Authorrr