32-Thousand Winters

"He can't be serious"

Standing behind Takemichi and Chifuyu, Megami watched as Chifuyu handed Hakkai the 'new' gang uniform. Yesterday Takemichi asked both Megami and Chifuyu to be in his new gang. After the duo quit their job (along with Baji's) they went straight to males apartment to inform him about the situation.

Today the plan was for the three of them (Megami, Chifuyu, and Takemichi) to recruit more members.

"So that makes 5, where to next?"

"What!? I thought you knew. You used to run two gangs, don't you have any friends?"

'Ouch'

Following Takemichi as he walked Megami began to fuss "How are you going to make friends with the people you beat up? I think you're forgetting that people used to/ still envy me for a)Being better than them and b) Being a girl and being better than them" sliding her hands in the pocket of her shorts she let out a deep sigh "but now that you mention it i could bring back-"

"-it's Draken and Inupi's shop" stopping behind Hakkai Megami placed both her hands on the teen as she peared over his shoulder as both him and Chifuyu began to question Takemichi "Don' t you think this isn't the right ti-"

" what's up Hanagaki"

~~~

" "please help Mikey" draken entrusted me with this. I will fight the Kanto Manji Gang"

"Thousand winters is a team with the same goal. Please will you join our team Inupi?"

Standing behind Hakkai playing with his hair, Megami listened quietly as Takemichi revealed Draken's last request to Inui. standing up straight she turned around and faced the wall. Picking up a picture frame from the dresser in front of her, she blankly looked at the picture as she quietly waited for Inui to reply.

"you don' t have to ask. This is why I choose you" secretly breathing out in relief Megami placed the picture down gently. Forcing a smile to appear on her face she spun around and walked around the couch to stand beside Inui. Once she was close enough to him she signaled for him to bend down a bit once he was low enough she cupped her hand over his ears.

"Please for the love Budda don't say anything stupid. The name is unofficial and so is the uniform. Try not to say anything harsh about it-" pulling away from Megami inui looked at her confused. Hearing a fake cough his attention was shifted to Chifuyu who seemed to be pulling something out of his bag.

" Alright then! That's settled with, from today onwards Inui is now a member of a thousand winters. Please wear this"

Watching silently as Inui spit on the shirt Megami chuckled. Grabbing a clean one from the bag, Megami began to follow Inui around the room.

"But inui it will look great on you"

"No"

"But whyy i think my son will bring out your eyes-"

"there is no way in hell i'm wearing something a lame as that"

"~oh come on Inupi-kun~maybe i'll start to fall for you-"

"-if i wear it will you shut up"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Takemitchy you've been on a roll with your amazing ideas lately but this is where your streak comes to an end" unlinking her arm from Chifuyu's Megami stopped beside Hakkai as they arrived at the familiar apartment complex. Patting her head Hakkai chuckled at her statement "it will be fineee. Once we get Taka-chan we'll fix the uniform and the name and then we'll be able to confront your lovely ex-boyfriend"

'I don't think he understands' subconsciously covering her ears as Hakkai opened his mouth Megami's eyes twitched as he yelled right beside her ear.

"TAAKAAA-CHAAAAN LET'S PLAAAY"

Groaning in annoyance Megami pushed the back of Hakkai's head "idiot you've been doing that since we were kids. It's like you get louder and louder every time" as she began to playfully shove his arms she stopped her actions as soon as she heard the door quietly creak open. Looking up to Mitsuya's apartment a smile grew on Megami's face as she saw who opened the door.

"Shhhhhhh"

"Luna" pulling the girl into her arms Megami knelt down so she could rest her chin on top of the little girls head "Luna where's Taka-chan"

"Big bro is kind of in a pinch right now" growing upon hearing this Megami lifted her head from Luna's "still?" seeing the girl nodded timidly Megami let out a frustrated sigh. Looking up towards the confused boys she stood up "i'm not a hundred percent sure on what exactly happened but I do know after Draken he threw himself into some project and has been working non stop since"

Looking down to Luna she nodded for the girl to continue "Japans Fashion Design Newcomer Award. It seems to be a competition for rookie designers"

"which will be held in a week so now he's working hard for it"

"But didn't Taka-chan say he hated prizes and awards?"

"Yup, he did mention that before. But the thing with Draken happened y'know?"

"Ever since then my brother started to shut himself in. he keeps on designing and doesn't even come out to eat"

"Still?"

"The last time i saw him leave his room was when you came over to cook and force feed him"

"That was two weeks ago" looking up from the girl to Takemichi, the two nodded in a silent agreement before asking Luna to take them to Mitsuya. Following the girl to Mitsuya's room Megami couldn't help scrunch her nose. Stepping in front on Luna the oder hit her harder

"Did someone die in here?"

"SHIT" blinking a few times as a paper hit her in the head Megami's eyes widened as she noticed the mess in front of her. Ignoring the messy room Megami looked towards the boy in the middle of it all.

"Takashi?" he looked different from the last time she'd checked in. he no longer wore any of his jewelry and he had a lot more facial hair and he seemed to be more frail than before.

"...Oh its just you Megami..."

"Mitsuya.."

"Takemitchy?"

_______________________________________________

currently crying cuz i finished namaikizakari (Cheeky Brat) and it was soooo cute

if you listen to Xdinary Heroes i love you

ngl i've been lowkey wanting to get Megami and Inui together. The chem is just there yk? they've both lost the closest people to them (Megami-Mikey, Inui-Koko) and now they've become even closer after Draken's death.

idk. i'm still debating.

i'm going to go and "celebrate" my 1 year on wattpad by reading what i was reading this time last year.

Mha fics:)

byeee

-Authorr