27- Why

"Takemitchy you gotta take it easy"

"Why are you in such a rush?" it's been about a week and some days since they opened the capsule at the shrine. After he finished Mikey's letter he noticed that Megami was nowhere to be seen, pointing that out he watched as Baji began cursing under his breath saying things like "she's been like this since we were kids and it's getting really fuckng annoying now" and "she always does this" before running off to find her.

"I don't understand why we just can't ask Megami. She was the last one of us to ever see Mikey. Not to mention they were together for a really long time so she must know something"

"You can't. We're not supposed to be bringing him up around her. Baji said she took their breakup pretty rough" leaning on a railing Kazutora continued.

"It happened a year after they left. It was a few days after their 4th or 5th anniversary. Baji said he got a text that only had an address and a small message that said keep your promise. He went to the apartment and found the place completely destroyed. He said it was almost worse than a crime scene. He said he found Megami in the bathtub holding a letter. It said something like "i'm sorry" or something" letting out a sigh he stood up and began to walk off.

"What I'm trying to get at is that she doesn't want anything to do with him after that. And even if she did you couldn't even ask. She and Baji left the Philippines the day after we met up at the shrine. They go three times a year to visit a good friend. He's a rich guy and he owns multiple orphanages there. Izana I think?"

"she'll be back in time for your wedding so maybe you can ask her then but until the time comes lay low"

~~~

"She doesn't want anything to do with him after that" Takemichi sat in an abandoned bowling area as he processed Kazutora's words. 'Who would after being dumped like that' the male let out a sigh as he slouched down even more thinking about where everything went wrong. He was so lost in thought he didn't hear the footsteps approaching him.

Until he felt the cool metal of a gun pressed against his head.

"Don't move or i'll shoot"

"Man you stink like hell. you even smelled back then"

"Slimy lookng mother fucker" looking to the side he saw a young man who looked no older then he was. He had a pink mullet and lashes that could put anyones to shame but what stood out the most were the scars on both sides of his mouth.

Watching as the male gestured for him to be quiet the sound of footsteps could be heard. Shaking slightly, Takemichi listened as the man spoke "Listen up. The boss will speak"

"It's the best future isn't it?"

"So anything you wanna ask?"

~~

Sitting under an umbrella at a beach Megami sat up as Baji and Izana came back with food and drinks. Placing her hand over her heart she felt it going faster than it should be. "Why do i feel like something bad is happening back home"

"You must be imagining things mahal" taking her drink from Izana she looked towards the sun set.

"You're probably right but still.."

~~

"I want you to come to my wedding"