14-New Year New Gang

December 31 2005

Arriving at the festival with Chifuyu, Baji, and Kazutora, Megami walked around with the boys stopping at different stops and trying different things. The group of four stopped at a wakamole stall causing Megami and Baji to side eye each other. The last time the duo played this game ended in them being kicked out of the festival for destroying the stall.

Looking around, something caught her eye causing her to drag the boys away from the stall and towards the familiar figure "Smile-" the feeling of something hitting the top of her head caused her to stop dead in her tracks. Picking up the ema Megami was about to read it before it was slapped out of her hands. Raising a brow she looked towards the shocked Takemitchi who looked like he just saw death. Glaring at him she picked up his ema before throwing it across the crowd of people.

"WHY WOULD YO-"

"You hit me so now we're even"

"B-but i had something really personal wri-"

"Oh?" glaring at the boy a grin broke out on the raven haired female's face. Running in the direction of where she threw his ema Megami ran. Seeing that she was after his ema Takemitchi followed which caused everyone else to follow behind them. Reaching the place where it landed both Megami and Takemitchi dove down to grab it.

"My ema"

"Your emma?" looking up Takemitchi and Megami were met with Emma, Draken, and Mikeys confused gazes. Pointing to the ema Mikey had just picked up Megami got up and pushed Takemitchi out of the way before grabbing it "I GOT IT" turning it around the girl was about to read it when it was slapped out of her hand yet again this time by Mikey.

"Forget that trash- The countdown is about to start" doing as she was told Megami handed Takemitchi his ema before standing in between Mikey and Draken tuning out the shouts of people around them counting down she looked up at the pitch black sky. Sighing lightly a smile made its way across her face leaning her head on the shorter males shoulder she closed her eyes.

"you know this kinda gives me deja vu"

~

'What a way to start of the year'

Walking towards Mikey and Draken Megami stood in between the both of them as Hakkai was updating the rest of the gang on what went down during Christmas. The taller blonde glared down at the girl before bending down to her height. He flicked her forehead as a scowl made its way across his face

"your one crazy fuck ya know? how the hell are you late to your own gangs meeting?" Glaring up at the male she stepped of his foot with the heel of hers before scowling back at him "i'm so sorry that I had to break out of my own house to be here" the two stood there scowling at each other for about another minute before the sounds of the gangs cheering was heard. Huffing at the male Megami crossed her arms across her chest before walking in front of him and dragging the confused Mikey along.

"Onto the next person. Inui" tuning out the male as he spoke Megami toyed with Mikeys hair. She managed to tie about 3 ponytails as Inui talked when he finally dropped the bomb she had been waiting for. She stopped mid braided and looked up towards the crown.

"I assign the black dragons to the 6th division" standing up from her crouched position the raven haired female dusted her hands of on her skirt
"in other words i put them under Takemitchi Hanagaki's command" chuckling slightly at his reaction Megami looked the male dead in the eye "got it Takemitchy?"

"The black dragons under my command? Why? Whose decision was this?'

""If we're going to be in your Toman we'd rather be with him" that is what they want"

As Inui and Koko made their way to their new captain Megami spoke up once more "Lastly I want to talk about something... involving the Christmas conflict" stepping down from the steps Megami looked towards the crowd.

"Tetta Kisaki"

"Ye-"

"Get the hell out of my gang" seeing the shocked faces of the members and even some captains Chifuyu spoke up "I gave Megami a general report on Kisaki's betrayal" the words of the male didn't reach Kisaki's ears as her stared up at the girl who was walking up the steps of the shrine completely disregarding his presence. Watching her in disbelief, Kisaki stood still.

"What are you saying Megami? You're joking right?"

"I'm not joking. You're out"

"Woah hold the phone Megami-" groaning out loud the female leaned her head back. Looking towards the sky she couldn't help but roll her eyes at yet another problem pouting slightly the girl looked towards Hanma 'i just wanna go home'

"If you fire Kisaki, that means I'm out too. Which means all 350 Valhalla members will leave and Toman will shrivel to a meare 350"

"I don't care. Toman's gotten too big anyway" the tan male scoffed at her words. Pushing his glasses but he looked up at her "gotten too big? What the hell Megami?! Wasn't that Tomans goal??"

"Then was your intention in the Christmas conflict to make Toman bigger? You played everyone like a fiddle. You were the one that gave Yuzuha a knife to kill Taiju. Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything"

"In order to make Toman bigger I ignored every red flag and trusted in Mikeys reasoning to keep you. now even he has had enough"

"I meant to kick you out after bloody halloween after Baji told me about you but instead of doing so I allowed Mikey to persuade me into letting you stay"

"But that ends here"

Stepping back as Kisaki started to lash out, Megami allowed Draken to be the barrier in between her and the former 8th division captain. Standing there as he crazily went on and on about how much she needed him she waited for him to finish talking before turning around and walking away.

"Mikey hurry up, you gotta take me home. I ran here and i don't feel like running back"

____________________________________________________________

My fave arc coming up:)

I've been waiting for the day to write Megami firing Kisaki.

One Shots

Megami and Takemitchi  have a brother sister type relationship 

Megami will never be on time to meetings 

Megami has about 3-4 tattoos. on her back between her shoulder blades she has a TOMAN , she has a dragon and Tiger (the same as Draken and Kazutora) tat on her lower back, and she has Mikeys name tatted on the back of her ear. ( he has hers as well)  and her last tat is a secret one that no one knows about yet.. TUH...

Megami loves to model in Mitsuya's dresses.

The Haitani siblings ( Ran, Rindou, and Megami) went to an amusement park once and Megami dragged the boys on the biggest ride they had. The ride ended with both older brothers having a death grip on a laughing Megami 

I'm gonna pass out. (jk imma go watch squid games) 

ASLO

Soulmates has been unpublished. As much as i love it (well duh it was my first book) I feel like i rushed it and with school, Toman, and other books I have drafted waiting to be dropped I decided to re-write it again when i'm less busy.

thats all :)

Word count: 1268

update 10/1/2022

I honestly didn't touch this much. the og was pretty good.(im lazy ok)