2-Mobius

Arriving at a middle school Megami waited outside the gates on her bike as she patiently waited for Mitsuya. After talking to a friend who happened to go to the same school Megami let out a sigh as she was left alone again to wait "This is why i hate waiting for him"

"This is why you hate waiting for who?" jumping up slightly at the voice that appeared behind her Megami punched Mitsuyas shoulder with one arm and she placed the other on her rapidly beating heart "You really are impatient are you?" ruffling the girl's hair Mitsuya sat on the back of her bike as he placed his bag on his lap. Opening his bag he pulled out a uniform

"Oh thats sick"

In his hands was her 'new' Toman uniform. It wasn't much different from her original uniform, just a few small additions. "Don't forget these'' tearing her gaze from the jacket she smiled gratefully as he handed her a new set of pants "these have more pockets like i requested right?"

"Do you think I would make you something that you didn't want?"

"Who knows. You could be scamming me"

"You're not even paying me for this"

"You're right and why would i? Also i'm borrowing this" taking Mitsuya's bag she took out his and neatly placed them on the ground. Folding the uniform neatly and placing it in his bag Megami ruffled the lilac haired boy's hair as she flashed him a bright smile

" thanks for the uniform i'll see you around"

Watching helplessly as the girl rode off, Mitsuya let out a sigh as he bent down to pick up the books the girl had dropped on the floor. Placing his headphones over his ears as he played his music he slipped his phone into his pocket as he stood up with his books in hand he began to make his long walk home

"She was supposed to give me a ride home"

~~~~~~~

July 19 2018

It had been a few days since Takemichi had spoken to Atsushi and he was about ready to give up. Sitting on the floor of Naoto's apartment he let out a sigh "if only Megami were still alive"

"Huh?"

"She was the president a long time ago. I think she is the person that understood Mikey the best. She was his girlfriend after all"

"If Megami and Draken were still alive, I don't think Toman would have turned into such a horrible organization"

"Akkun said that too. That Mikey changed when they both died"

Moving towards his computer Naoto clicked on a few articles as he sat on his chair "while you were being interviewed i looked into Ryuguji Ken, and Megami Haitani's deaths just like i promised"

"On august 3rd 2005, in a parking lot in Tokyo's Shibuya ward, a 50 person brawl broke out in a biker gang. A middle school student (15) passed away after being stabbed in the abdomen with a knife"

"That middle schooler was Ryuguji"

"There was a lot of stuff written on the internet at that time about the incident. It seems Ryuguji died due to infighting between the "Mikey fraction" and the "Draken fraction" of Toman"

Turning back to his computer and opening a few more articles, Naoto clicked on a blurry picture of a young middle school girl he clicked on another one which showed the same girl but with two older boys who seemed to be her older brothers.

"On august 20th 2005, while leaving the Sano residence Megami Haitani was attacked and stabbed with a knife. It was reported that her brothers insisted that the attack was planned because she never told anyone but them where she was going"

"Today is july 19th and the fist deadline is two weeks from now"

"On august 3rd save Ryuguji Ken, "

"and on august 20th save Megami Haitani"

"If this mission is successful you could save them all"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 19th 2005

"I should really consider recruiting Hina into Toman" with a smirk as Hina walked away after beating Takemichi Megami left Mikey's side to go speak to Emma. wrapping her arms around the younger teen Megami rested her chin on the girl shoulders as she hugged her from behind

"Em lets try not to sleep with taken men kay? I promise you two will be together soon" pecking the girls check as she released her from the hug Megami shot her a wink as she turned around to go join Mikey and Draken as they announced the start of the meeting.

Walking up to the top of the shrine Megami kept a straight face as she walked through the crowd of men that bowed down to her

"GOOD WORK PRESIDENT"

As she reached the font she walked up the steps of the shrine so she was 'above' everyone else. Letting out a sigh she turned to face the crowd and begun the meeting "We are gathered here today because of the "mobius" incident"

"When they clash with us it's gonna be a big dispute" sitting down she crossed her legs and used her hands to support her as she leaned back "If we do clash it's gonna be sound the time of the Musashi festival"

"So what does everyone think?"

Watching silently nas her third division captain and vice-captain kicked around Takemichi Megami rolled her eyes as Pah begun to yell about how stupid he was 'it's been how many years since i've meet him and his iq was at this same level'

"Hey. what will you do Pa?"

"Do you want to do it?"

"They're older than us. And Toman can't just allow them to get away with this. And thats gonna cause everyone a lot of trouble..but..it's so frustrating Megami"

"That wasn't what i was asking" uncrossing her legs and putting them on the first step Megami rested her arms on her legs as she looked down to Pah. looking him directly in the eye she asked once more.

"Do you or do you not?"

"I WANNA DO IT. I WANNA BEAT THEM TO DEATH"

"Atta boy" smiling Megami stood up from her seat and shouted to the crowd.

"ON AUGUST 3RD WE'RE GONNA CRUSH MOBIUS"

___________________________________________________________

I've been procrastinating lately ngl

New chapters will be out once a week twice if i'm in a good mood.(this goes for both books)

Word count: 911

Updated: guys when i read the og chap i was VERY close to cryinggg. i got the timeskip wrong and put it in the chapter ahead when it should have been this one. also it was VERY hard for me to read..

again if u an og i love u fr