23-Rest

3rd person pov

Funerals were never an easy thing.

Funerals for someone who's parents are no longer around is harder.

Laying her best friend to rest was the last thing Megami Haitani ever wanted to do in her life. Tsmui Yano was the best thing that ever happened to Megami Haitani. She was her everything.

They had a dream. A dream to create a better world for those in need.

Looking to her left she saw that not only were both the Tokyo Manji and Fallen Angels present but their entire school. Tsumi Yano had touched many hearts.

Sitting alone in front of everyone, the usual happy and ecstatic Megami was nowhere to be found. Raising her head to face everyone, Megami finally spoke.

"Thank you all for coming. I know Tsumi would have gone crazy seeing how many of you all truly care for her. Tsumi Yano was and forever will be the biggest blessing in my life. She was my first friend, my first best friend my first vice president my first everything"

Looking towards a picture that held Tsumi's beaming face a sad smile dance it's way on Megami's face "we would always tell people we would die for each other. I just never knew she would be the first to go" looking towards the ground her smile faltered.

"Aria Sena or otherwise known as Aria Yano is Tsu's only blood left. Even if they are only half related they loved each other as if they were twins. Aria couldn't be her because she's locked up at the moment but i know that she would of been overjoyed to know how many people cared about her sister"

The feeling of a warm hand caused her to look up Megami was met with Mikey's encouraging smile.

She had almost forgotten he was there.

With her brothers and Aria locked up and Tsumi no longer alive Megami Haitani fell into a pit of pure darkness. Not wanting to even step foot in The Fallen Angel's hideout nore wanting to go to the Sano household as she felt like she would be a burden, Megami stayed home alone.

But during the entire week she was at home he didn't leave her side. When she couldn't find the energy to get up to get food he got it for her when she had migraines he gave her the medication she needed when she was planning her best friend's funeral he was by her side.

No matter what.

Snapping out of her dazed state the feeling of two arms lifting her from the ground brought her back to reality. Allowing the Sano siblings to guide her out of the room, Megami looked back at Tsumi's picture one last time.

'I'll see you soon'

~

"So you're telling me you all jumped on your first day here?"

Sitting down in front of a beat up Ran and Rindou and a slightly scuffed up Izana and Aria Megami raised a brow at the bleach haired males direction as he was grinning the minute the words came out of her mouth.

"~Nope~ your pathetic brothers got beat up" looking towards the brothers in question Izana caught them already glaring at them. Smiling even wider he laughed as they scowled at him "and me and your little friend here had to help them out". As she made eye contact with Aria confirming Izana's words Megami couldn't help but laugh for the first time in a while.

"The Haitani brothers got jumped?! Now this is one for the books" glaring at Megami from across the table Rindou groaned in annoyance while a small smile danced on Rans lips.

Every day since the day he and his brother got locked up Mikey would always find a way to update them on Megami. Whether it was visiting them himself without her knowing or sending Draken or Baji Mikey never missed a day

"I'm glad you're doing better. Even if it's just a bit"

"Huh?"

"Nothing"

Eyeing her brother suspiciously, Megami shrugged it off before packing up her bag. Swinging it over her shoulder she stood up from the table and smiled at the group before turning around and leaving.

"As much as I love you guys, I have something very important to think about. I'll come visit you all soon"

~

Sitting at the doc admiring the midnight sky the night had to offer Megami hummed as she came to a conclusion with herself

"I've decided" 

__________________________________________________________

 next chapter is gonna be really bittersweet 

crying cuz we hit 12k reads just 2 weeks after we hit 10k..

I love ya'll fr <3

no oneshots today 

Word Count: 777

updated 

lowkey teared up